***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

This is it and you hear every year a couple of countries turning it around and I can't see how it's going to change or improve for Scotland ever with the type of profiles that get put in charge.

Yeah mate I'm not holding my breath for change

I have absolutely no connection with the national team whatsoever, i don't usually even look out for their results, heard the result on the way back from work and was pishing myself laughing , get it right round them, fucking Rangers hating sex pests, ha fucking ha.

19 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

This is it and you hear every year a couple of countries turning it around and I can't see how it's going to change or improve for Scotland ever with the type of profiles that get put in charge.

Croatia and Denmark are countries with a similar population and infrastructure to Scotland. They are able to produce decent quality footballers with a few top class ones on a regular basis. We produce hammer throwers

Just now, Iggy666 said:

Croatia and Denmark are countries with a similar population and infrastructure to Scotland. They are able to produce decent quality footballers with a few top class ones on a regular basis. We produce hammer throwers

And Croatia's FA probably more dysfunctional than ours but are still able to produce fantastic players.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McKenna and Shinnie aside, none of that team could be considered 'thugs'.

You miss my point, probably deliberately, Scottish players on the whole skill levels are shite, more emphasis on physicality, it is a joke, even our best players struggle regularly at any level outside Scotland 

This goes back way before us being demoted, it started with roxburgh and brown and this Largs academy shite, too much emphasis on structure, formations and respecting opponents rather than focusing actual skill levels. 

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

When you see what constitutes football in this country, the way Aberdeen and Kilmarnock play v us, totally backward football. Shambles. 

Aye and it is all allowed against us, THAT is why Scottish football is dying, you allowed cunts that can't play football onto a pitch just to kick the fuck out of someone, they don't allow that in most normal civilisations outside of Iran. 

Archived