Where did I say that? 👀

53 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

No Rangers players were involving in the making of this shit. Good 😂

E843766D-3DED-4636-A190-037A5028083A.jpeg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We do have the players but for some reason they like to pick the tarriers who go touring Europe with their rancid child abusing club getting pumped all over the place and continue that into the national set up 

The most insightful statement of the day, bravo sir.

PS not being sarcastic just hits the nail on the head,

44 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I suggest you re read my message 👍

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

No Rangers players were involving in the making of this shit. Good 😂

E843766D-3DED-4636-A190-037A5028083A.jpeg

👍

Just now, BF1 said:

Nice English you inbred. 

Was a typo ya wee mutant bastard.

One of the most obvious papes on here in a long long time.

You lot will be on for a quadruple treble by the time the last court case is heard. Abusing children over a 40 year period with a photographer that wanked himself silly over youth players photos he'd taken in a wee cupboard. Stinking tramp bastards 

Just now, BlueMe said:

Rfc52 struggling here.

The fucking admin and mods on here are struggling. Probably the most obvious pape we've had in a long time on here. 

That post he bolded with "No Rangers" and "good"

Followed by the thumbs up was him trying to be smart. But he's a wee mongtard

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Was a typo ya wee mutant bastard.

One of the most obvious papes on here in a long long time.

You lot will be on for a quadruple treble by the time the last court case is heard. Abusing children over a 40 year period with a photographer that wanked himself silly over youth players photos he'd taken in a wee cupboard. Stinking tramp bastards 

Ha bitter.

You're trying too hard. Do one back to your precious piggery along with your untermensch friends. 

1 minute ago, BF1 said:

Ha bitter.

You're trying too hard. Do one back to your precious piggery along with your untermensch friends. 

I'm no bitter.

My club isn't a paedophile ring ya wee mutant.

31 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

N Ireland have done exactly everything necessary, and without fuss - Germany and Holland next though. I believe NI can get a point , which will keep them in it. As for Scotland, it looks like they have actually gone backwards with this approach to the Cyprus game - McLeish got a total raw deal from this group of players, expect Clarke to be on the end of in September.

There are certain reasons the knives were out for McLeish and results and performances were nothing to do with it. A lot of twats in the media had it in for him before he got the job. As typified by twat in chief Michael stuart.

5 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

There are certain reasons the knives were out for McLeish and results and performances were nothing to do with it. A lot of twats in the media had it in for him before he got the job. As typified by twat in chief Michael stuart.

Spot on, and when he got them through to the play offs, it was all very odd the treatment he got from a certain club and cliche. He had no chance, still raging about EBTs - despite the vast number of film company tycoons in the east end.

4 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Ha bitter.

Agreed mate. Been on here too long, always trying to look like some big Loyalist at the weekends with his threads with songs, and the over criticising of mods etc to cover for him being a Tarrier. 

Just now, BlueMe said:

Untermensch- An inferior person; a subhuman.

Ooft.

He's into footballing paedophile rings mate.

Wasn't surprised to see him.using terms used by the Nazis either.  We all know which team and stadium showed support for the Nazis during the war as uncle Albert would say 

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Spot on, and when he got them through to the play offs it was all very odd the treatment he got from a certain club and cliche.

Wait and listen to the little cunt stuart on sportscene, I predict he will have seen "definite signs of progress" etc etc. I truly detest that little prick.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's into footballing paedophile rings mate.

Wasn't surprised to see him.using terms used by the Nazis either.  We all know which team and stadium showed support for the Nazis during the war as uncle Albert would say 

Never heard anyone being called an Untermensch on here before tbh.

Paedophile 1 - 0 Rfc52 imho.

Archived