***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the saying you can only beat whats in front of you etc etc, but san marino have a goal difference of minus 43. That's what was in fornt of us but you wont know it when you read the papers tomorrow.  Itll  be case of "green shoots of recovery, " and all that. Any proper football team that cant take at least 4 of san marino should chuck it, you learn nothing from a game like that, fuck all.

31 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Pity Scotland don't get to play San Marino every international. And pity the standard of play off opponent will be slightly better than amateur level. 

Aye right. 

san marino must be the worst international team to have played at hampden  i would fancy auchinleck talbot against them

13 minutes ago, billscott said:

san marino must be the worst international team to have played at hampden  i would fancy auchinleck talbot against them

Officially, being bottom of the FIFA rankings - San Marino are the worst. Nothing can be taken from that game tonight, nearly a training session. However, it has moved Scotland up the table and 3rd place is the target. They need to get it as well, as being in pot 4 in the WC 2022 draw will just make qualification even more miserable.

Archived