***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Can’t be bothered with England and the English media taking the moral high ground to be honest 

Protocol, var(not tonight) blah blah what a load of bollocks,  you would think there had been a bomb dropped or something listening to them there, I make you right.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Are Scotland not scheduled to meet them in the play-offs --- not sure how teams can lose so many games and still make playoffs? 

Yes they are, looking like a cert it will be Bulgaria. That's the nation's league for you - rank teams like Scotland and Bulgaria in a play off EURO2020.

11 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yes they are, looking like a cert it will be Bulgaria. That's the nation's league for you - rank teams like Scotland and Bulgaria in a play off EURO2020.

I can see them getting booted out especially after their manager denied it.

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Do do we get SG to stop the game at the piggery when our players are verbally abused or is abuse based on your race worse than abuse based on your perceived religion ? 

Abuse based on someone's race is significantly worse than abuse based on someone's perceived religious background.

They aren't even close to being the same thing, especially when it comes to two forms of the same religion which the Old Firm tends to be.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Abuse based on someone's race is significantly worse than abuse based on someone's perceived religious background.

They aren't even close to being the same thing, especially when it comes to two forms of the same religion which the Old Firm tends to be.

Sorry I disagree as all verbal abuse is wrong.

What about abuse on someone’s sexuality, age, hair colour, body size, lack of hair?

Is this all just banter and way down the list of abuse?

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Do do we get SG to stop the game at the piggery when our players are verbally abused or is abuse based on your race worse than abuse based on your perceived religion ? 

Does Lennon do it at Ibrox when we abuse them?

And yes racial abuse is worse.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Does Lennon do it at Ibrox when we abuse them?

And yes racial abuse is worse.

I totally agree regarding Lennon as personal abuse to all should be condemned even know he’s an absolute prick 😂

again I disagree re racial abuse

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Just bumping this up for midweek, closing stages of the qualifications - Scotland down and out but need to get a couple of wins to keep in pot 3 for the WC draws. Still going to be a tough ask imo.

Can hardly contain my excitement here 

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Just bumping this up for midweek, closing stages of the qualifications - Scotland down and out but need to get a couple of wins to keep in pot 3 for the WC draws. Still going to be a tough ask imo.

I hope they get pumped in these games and then the play off too.

I was told last week that had Ryan Jack not pulled out injured that dick Clarke was going to play him at right back. 

Possibly your most inform midfielder and we will punt him to full back. 

Fuck right off. 

Archived