Pakistan
UAE
Laos
Nepal
Macau
Andorra
Azerbaijan
Scotland

Any player involved in that game tonight, should be banned outright from playing professional football in Scotland - and be constantly reminded of those stats.

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Ha Ha! That is what happens when bloodlust, jealousy and bowing to every demand celtic make alienates the most successful team in Scotland.

Fuck the SFA

Not really though, McGregor aside none of our players do (or should) get near that team. 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Shows you just how bad we are at the moment. a team made up of players from teams we’ve struggled against getting humped off the Kazakhstan B Team

Bates and McKenna the back is hilarious, 2 overrated horses who can head and hoof 

We would pump both these teams in my opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Teams to lose to Kazakhstan by three or more goals without scoring since 1994:

Pakistan
UAE
Laos
Nepal
Macau
Andorra
Azerbaijan
Scotland

Any player involved in that game tonight, should be banned outright from playing professional football in Scotland - and be constantly reminded of those stats.

Aye and we've got a player who spent a year in Kazakhstan and couldn't get a game.

Must say i do love seeing scotland and the fans suffer now. The opposing players and fans have vilified and mocked our club for the last 7yrs. The sfa and spfl have treated us like shite too. Then expect us to support them when scotland are playing...fuck off! Scotland has lost a generation of gers fans and i hope they never recover.  

Archived