Morelos facing ban

GeeSS

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Only because the match was refereed sensibly as it was a Derby, look at the shite Beaton got for being even handed. 

One swallow doesn't make a summer mate

I just think most of it isn't down too our players thinking "I better not go in hard here because of the ref" they seem to have never been so up for a game since then , Aberdeen was the only game we came close too reaching it again , imo it's just a case of who carrys the can for it , players or manager 

Just now, Smile said:

The thread title has to be about an actual event that has happened or it kind of kills what the thread is about. Who's being a smart arse? Morelos has not been cited fair enough to start on when he or if he has but it's a non incident so will not be the case you can correct me if I'm wrong though.

I know this is very difficult for you to comprehend, but when the subject is in the papers, and people are calling for our player to be banned from a match based on the event, it is well worthy of discussion on here.

We dont have to wait until he is cited to discuss the events.

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I just think most of it isn't down too our players thinking "I better not go in hard here because of the ref" they seem to have never been so up for a game since then , Aberdeen was the only game we came close too reaching it again , imo it's just a case of who carrys the can for it , players or manager 

Nobody in our team takes responsibility when things are going wrong the closest we have to a captain is McGregor.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

what another ignorant post. He has to be a bit smarter he's not being that's why he's targetted its happened it football since it began everybody knows the hotheads and winds them up, it worked a treat for teams so far.

What broadfoot did was not a wind up,and I’ve never seen any cunt doing that as teams leave the park,it was the act of a coward. How can you react smarter when attacked from behind when least expecting it?  Why did he not try it with mcgregor as there is not a more unstable cunt in our team? Why is my post ignorant,it might be wrong but it’s still my opinion but unlike you prick I will hold my hands up if I am wrong. I don’t think your posts are ignorant just the ramblings of an arsehole.

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

What broadfoot did was not a wind up,and I’ve never seen any cunt doing that as teams leave the park,it was the act of a coward. How can you react smarter when attacked from behind when least expecting it?  Why did he not try it with mcgregor as there is not a more unstable cunt in our team? Why is my post ignorant,it might be wrong but it’s still my opinion but unlike you prick I will hold my hands up if I am wrong. I don’t think your posts are ignorant just the ramblings of an arsehole.

Dickie by name Dick by nature it seems given your posting style. He played Morelos so he would react what is it that you do not understand?

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You can absolutely guarantee that had morelos been the one standing on the back of broadfoots ankle it wouldn't be classed as a" wind up". He would be getting nailed to the floor by the media , as simple as that.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Smile needs a 48 hour ban to cool off imo.

This should be a 48hr ban for trying to get members banned.:whistle: I wish was worked up. I just cant see why posters cant see players are doing this to get Morelos on a yellow or red card as it makes our team weaker and he keeps falling for it.

Does nobody get the point I'm trying to make?

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

You can absolutely guarantee that had morelos been the one standing on the back of broadfoots ankle it wouldn't be classed as a" wind up". He would be getting nailed to the floor by the media , as simple as that.

I agree Morelos would get banned but we already know we are reffed to different standards that's why our players have to be more careful.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

This should be a 48hr ban for trying to get members banned.:whistle: I wish was worked up. I just cant see why posters cant see players are doing this to get Morelos on a yellow or red card as it makes our team weaker and he keeps falling for it.

When you say that Morelos should instead start crippling people deliberately in challenges, but make it look accidental, then no, im pretty sure that everyone thinks your point is fucking nonsense.

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yes your fucking psychiatrist.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

When you say that Morelos should instead start crippling people deliberately in challenges, but make it look accidental, then no, im pretty sure that everyone thinks your point is fucking nonsense.

I thought that was a good point although I never mentioned it the way you have stated there.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

BREAKING NEWS

ALFREDO Morelos is facing an anxious wait to find out if he will be suspended for the upcoming Old Firm clash - as new details emerge of a sensational bust up with 'King' Kirk Broadfoot

The Colombian is alleged to have confronted Broadfoot in the Kilmarnock changing rooms after the Killie player accidentally stood on his heels whilst leaving the pitch. Several players including Eros Grezda, Nicola Katic and Andy Firth are understood to have stormed the Kilmarnock dressing room

The incident has been included in the referee's match report

I hope Morelos or Katic or Grezda in the dressing room do this to Broadfoot

giphy (2).gif

One thing I think its safe to say about Morelos is that in general - and consistently - he just gets on with playing the game as he sees it and tries to get goals.   He's not let the treatment he gets from opposition players, their fans, referees or the football authorities get in the way of his trying his best to get as many goals as he can for Rangers.  

He isn't bullied on the pitch and is a competitor.    Maybe in the summer transfer window Gerrard needs to replace Morelos with a couple of hard and experienced bastards who will just fucking well set out to bully opposition players off the pitch.  I don't know who they might be but injecting a whole lot more physicality and sheer will to win into the team is needed in my view.    A few more players with the 'get stuck in and give em hell' attitude of Morelos might have seen a different outcome to this season.   Morelos - with his faults - at least has visible spine and puts himself about.   Far too many of the others just don't have that about them.    

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

One thing I think its safe to say about Morelos is that in general - and consistently - he just gets on with playing the game as he sees it and tries to get goals.   He's not let the treatment he gets from opposition players, their fans, referees or the football authorities get in the way of his trying his best to get as many goals as he can for Rangers.  

He isn't bullied on the pitch and is a competitor.    Maybe in the summer transfer window Gerrard needs to replace Morelos with a couple of hard and experienced bastards who will just fucking well set out to bully opposition players off the pitch.  I don't know who they might be but injecting a whole lot more physicality and sheer will to win into the team is needed in my view.    A few more players with the 'get stuck in and give em hell' attitude of Morelos might have seen a different outcome to this season.   Morelos - with his faults - at least has visible spine and puts himself about.   Far too many of the others just don't have that about them.    

We need that throughout the team we have players who cannot stand up to the physical challenge at all, we have a lot of similar players who hide when the game gets tough. 

32 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Broadfoot behavior reminded me of Scotland vs Uruguay from way back in the 80's. Uruguay were pulling hair, standing on toes etc and got heavily criticized in the press for it, whereas Kirk's misdemeanor's are considered "cute" by some.

Someone standing or raking their studs down the back of your achilles is pretty sore and that horse faced cunt should be cited for violent conduct as he knew exactly what he was doing when they were walking off. Typical Scottish press highlighting the reaction of someone who seems to be a victim of abuse and physical torment in every game he plays in. Maybe if the refereeing was sufficient enough to protect players, Alfredo wouldn't need to react in the manner he does. It's open season on him and when he defends himself he's portrayed as the thug.

22 minutes ago, Smile said:

We need that throughout the team we have players who cannot stand up to the physical challenge at all, we have a lot of similar players who hide when the game gets tough. 

I agree.   Remember watching Graham Roberts and Graeme Souness?  No nonsense with them.  

Same too to an extent with Butcher and John Greig and Richard Gough and Mark Hateley.  Many of our successful teams through the years had enough of a combative tough streak about them.   Had enough natural will to win aggression about them that when applied in an Rangers shirt it made them even more effective.   Nowadays we have too many players who pull on the shirt and think it somehow that alone is enough. 

On 17/03/2019 at 12:42, MurrayWilson said:

Broadfoot must be the biggest prick ever as far as ex players go. I cant think of anyone who has played for us who has came back to play against us and has acted like a knob on the same level he does. What is wrong with this twat?

Unless we need a player in his position and he will be welcomed back with open arms xoxo