Morelos facing ban

GeeSS

Just now, Creampuff said:

Goldson’s tackle definitely the worst :lol: 

It was a professional foul and a red card for me but Goldson had to do it, but Grezda got halved by the defender which I thought was more dangerous.

Can they not just put it down to a bit of handbags and let both players off? 

I honetly think they exaggerate and focus on these types of incidents more than they need to just to justify the need for a compliance officer and give her something to do.

4 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

According to that Sun article Morelos "lashed out" at the big fuckin mongo spacker. No if, buts or maybes. 

But TV pictures "appear" to show the cunt rake his studs down Morelos' Achilles.

They media here are sleekit bastards.

Morelos should have played it smart and just "confronted" him.

Just now, Smile said:

It was a professional foul and a red card for me but Goldson had to do it, but Grezda got halved by the defender which I thought was more dangerous.

I agree with you but its not as if its hard to see why people would think it was a more serious tackle.

Its more of a swipe than a straight leg which is probably why its not a red.

Have to be honest I'd checked out by the time Grezda came on and wasn't paying much attention. Any footage of it flying about?

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I agree with you but its not as if its hard to see why people would think it was a more serious tackle.

Have to be honest I'd checked out by the time Grezda came on and wasn't paying much attention. Any footage of it flying about?

click this and it shows just a few of the horrid tackles against us n that game.  The Grezda one it the top video.

23 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

According to that Sun article Morelos "lashed out" at the big fuckin mongo spacker. No if, buts or maybes. 

But TV pictures "appear" to show the cunt rake his studs down Morelos' Achilles.

They media here are sleekit bastards.

So he is being accused of stamping Clubfoot pre-half time fracas....

Definitely didn’t see that.

F1C90B58-DFD5-4C12-8F80-9CF7272FAB2C.png

10 minutes ago, gogzy said:

This sort of thing happened pretty much every time we attacked.  They get to kick us all over the park.

We don't have enough players who are tough enough, physical enough and who have a 'I'm not going to be fucked about' mindset.  If we had then we'd be giving as good as we get, and more.   Sure there would be red cards flying about and press headlines...….but fuck it...….right now and as it has been since back in the top league its open season on Rangers players.  Open season with minimum risk of action taken against opposing players.        Wouldn't mind seeing a few modern day Graham Roberts types of player in the side.  Fucking nonsense from other teams would soon stop.

6 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

We don't have enough players who are tough enough, physical enough and who have a 'I'm not going to be fucked about' mindset.  If we had then we'd be giving as good as we get, and more.   Sure there would be red cards flying about and press headlines...….but fuck it...….right now and as it has been since back in the top league its open season on Rangers players.  Open season with minimum risk of action taken against opposing players.        Wouldn't mind seeing a few modern day Graham Roberts types of player in the side.  Fucking nonsense from other teams would soon stop.

And a terry hurlock, Graeme souness, Mark hately, ect we are far too soft all over the pitch.

25 minutes ago, gogzy said:

click this and it shows just a few of the horrid tackles against us n that game.  The Grezda one it the top video.

That happened close to where I sit G, and it looked hellish and after seeing it for the first time on video it backs up what I thought at the time.

I think I am right in saying the player was not even booked. 

24 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

So he is being accused of stamping Clubfoot pre-half time fracas....

Definitely didn’t see that.

F1C90B58-DFD5-4C12-8F80-9CF7272FAB2C.png

Just a joke now. They'll say anything to continue this witch hunt against morelos. 

So we're to believe broadfoot only racked his studs down morelos in retaliation. BS. 

13 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

It's been free reign on the wee man and indeed the team all season,anyone who shows a bit of talent is fair game it seems,you'd almost think there's a concerted effort to hound out any decent player we have...

It's just another way to hold us back they have tried and failed so many times.

How many countries or football authorities behave like the SFA /CO .

Our games get scrutinised more  as were Rangers and we have more games televised so every detail by our enemies are slowed down to find  anything they can hit us with.

Its spoiling the game and competition as it only suits the Tims so ther survive on there  champions league money .

We need to fght back were a big support but not all fans are on forums to get the message out there as a lot believe the trash in the papers.

But the club needs to do more also getting the story into the match day programme as  we sell lots and can reach our support let them read the truth .

26 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

We don't even dish it back out and look at the amount of reds we get 🤣 we will be having our games abandoned and losing 3 nil by default if we try to get away with what the opposition does 

16 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

It's just another way to hold us back they have tried and failed so many times.

How many countries or football authorities behave like the SFA /CO .

Our games get scrutinised more  as were Rangers and we have more games televised so every detail by our enemies are slowed down to find  anything they can hit us with.

Its spoiling the game and competition as it only suits the Tims so ther survive on there  champions league money .

We need to fght back were a big support but not all fans are on forums to get the message out there as a lot believe the trash in the papers.

But the club needs to do more also getting the story into the match day programme as  we sell lots and can reach our support let them read the truth .

It's easy to do when we have a board who sit quietly saying nothing, we have no one fighting our corner.

40 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Jack threw his weight around his first season the same way he did at Aberdeen. Look what happens to him, and you wonder why none of our players leave a boot in or have a sneaky dig after the ball is away. 

We would easily finish with at least 2 players sent off each week. 

59 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Horrific lunge, I remember thinking it was wild watching it live, replay shows just how dangerous it was. On one hand its a joke the kind of challenges these teams are getting away with against us, on the other i’m even more saddened to say a team had bullied us. 

48 minutes ago, Smile said:

Power for me is one of the poorest thuggish players we come up against, Broadfoot to me more a wind-up merchant who does scummy things throughout the game to get players to bite.

Power and that Primark Scott Brown who plays for Hamilton are the worst two hackers in the league. 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Let's face it we knew how they were going to play and still, we struggled to break them down this is Gerrards biggest failing playing the same way against the teams who have worked us out.

2 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Power and that Primark Scott Brown who plays for Hamilton are the worst two hackers in the league. 

The boy from Hamilton must have posters of broon on his wall he has no football skills to speak off.