Morelos facing ban

GeeSS

The most skilled player in the SPFL  by a long way and the most antagonised and stopped by whatever foul means are appropriate on and off the ball by opposition players no doubt encouraged to do so by cynical coaches.

As for Broadfoot,a useless hammer throwerand clugger who should not be on the same pitch as Alfredo.

If our players had anything about them they would take it in turns to do Broadfoot, each until they get a yellow then let the next one do the same.

But they won't, not got the nastiness or vengeful streak needed. Which is part of the reason other teams do it to us.

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If our players had anything about them they would take it in turns to do Broadfoot, each until they get a yellow then let the next one do the same.

But they won't, not got the nastiness or vengeful streak needed. Which is part of the reason other teams do it to us.

This is where we need Souness

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Not really. 

There's still a green flag in the air to signify to opponents they have carte-blanche to antagonise Morelos as they see fit....and the rest of our team too if they fancy it.   

Strongly believe if the cameras hadn't caught Broadfoot raking his studs down the back of Morelos then Alfie would receive a retrospective card for his "agression" and Broadfoot would have walked.  The only reason Alfie gets off with it is because Broadfoot has been caught.  What should have happened is Broadfoot should have been done.  What that meant for Morelos I don't know, but there's no way Broadfoot should be allowed to get away with that. 

Now all we're hear about is Alfredo's temperament and how he got away with it (again).

The game has changed. Back in the day that wouldn't even garner attention.

35 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

In all likelyhood our players would get a red where other teams get a yellow. 

Morelos' reaction was basically handbags. Despite the media attention skewed towards Morelos for the incident, the egg bungler is the one that should have been cited if anyone was.

Hope the dick gets some treatment from the stands next time he comes here.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Not really. 

There's still a green flag in the air to signify to opponents they have carte-blanche to antagonise Morelos as they see fit....and the rest of our team too if they fancy it.   

Strongly believe if the cameras hadn't caught Broadfoot raking his studs down the back of Morelos then Alfie would receive a retrospective card for his "agression" and Broadfoot would have walked.  The only reason Alfie gets off with it is because Broadfoot has been caught.  What should have happened is Broadfoot should have been done.  What that meant for Morelos I don't know, but there's no way Broadfoot should be allowed to get away with that. 

Now all we're hear about is Alfredo's temperament and how he got away with it (again).

Bang on the money.  It’s so blatant it’s untrue.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

He's right

I actually find it annoying how easily wound up he is 

You or I have no idea what is said to him during a game or the stuff we don’t see. 

If Broadfoot had done that to me he would’ve got the same push at the time but his cunt booted up and down Ibrox after the game. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You or I have no idea what is said to him during a game or the stuff we don’t see. 

If Broadfoot had done that to me he would’ve got the same push at the time but his cunt booted up and down Ibrox after the game. 

He hardly speaks a word of English mate