Morelos facing ban

GeeSS

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What trick did he fall for?

Getting the back of his Achilles raked with a stud and pushing the guy away?

To get a reaction, which he did. it was a small incident which only seems to have caused really fury on here.

Just now, Smile said:

You are now making up scenarios that haven't happened. Morelos, as I said, is not a dirty player he's a daft player falling for the same routine time and time again.

Eh? How am I making up the scenario. It is literally the scenario you made up above. Its an absurd scenario, hence I am trying to get you to explain it.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Eh? How am I making up the scenario. It is literally the scenario you made up above. Its an absurd scenario, hence I am trying to get you to explain it.

You lost me now you have brought Brown into it who had nothing to do with what happened with Morelos yesterday. has Morelos been cited or do all your sad wee lives just need to be filled with anger?

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Agree wi most of what you say BA but the last bit sticks a bit. It shouldn't be up to Rangers to sign players up for a kicking match,we should be signing the best quality players we can afford in the hope of winning the league and cups.

We are a footballing team and have been losing points because of the cloggers and the bias treatment of Refs.If we sign pure cloggers to deal wi the dirt in the league,would it change anything,certainly wouldn't change the attitude of Refs/SFA/SPFL towards our Club but would maybe give us fans some joy at seeing our players put the boot in for a change?

Yes I agree with that part, but the rest of BA's post like you say was good.  :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

To get a reaction, which he did. it was a small incident which only seems to have caused really fury on here.

Any human being would have reacted the same. A deliberate attempt to cause a scene/start something and possibly even cause an injury.

Broadfoot's been acting like a right taig against us lately.

Just now, JM1872 said:

Any human being would have reacted the same. A deliberate attempt to cause a scene/start something and possibly even cause an injury.

Broadfoot's been acting like a right taig against us lately.

He has and players have fell for it Jack never touched him in one game and got sent off our players have to be brighter and see what he's doing.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You lost me now you have brought Brown into it who had nothing to do with what happened with Morelos yesterday. has Morelos been cited or do all your sad wee lives just need to be filled with anger?

I didnt bring brown into it. Someone else did and then you went on to say how you would 'Do him' with im guessing some form of '1 inch punch' that would be undetectable to a referee.

21 minutes ago, Smile said:

What's Brown got to do with this? I would do him in the next tackle but make it look accidental it easy enough to do. Morelos is not even been cited for this as it was a nothing incident everyone on this thread wants to be offended about.

So since you can clearly see in the post above that your preferred course of action on Brown is to 'Do him in the next tackle, but make it look accidental', can you confirm that you would not be critical of Morelos if he gets sent off for a dirty challenge on Brown in the next match?

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He has and players have fell for it Jack never touched him in one game and got sent off our players have to be brighter and see what he's doing.

That doesn't even make sense.

How can he be brighter? What course of action is Jack to take in this scenario?

Is he to not touch him even less?

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I didnt bring brown into it. Someone else did and then you went on to say how you would 'Do him' with im guessing some form of '1 inch punch' that would be undetectable to a referee.

So since you can clearly see in the post above that your preferred course of action on Brown is to 'Do him in the next tackle, but make it look accidental', can you confirm that you would not be critical of Morelos if he gets sent off for a dirty challenge on Brown in the next match?

This wasn't you.

15 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

So we are to believe that if Morelos goes into the next old firm game and gets sent off within 5 minutes for a challenge with Brown, you wont have any complaints?

Sounds plausible.

21 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You would be the first one on here moaning about how stupid Morelos was if he went into a tackle trying to do Brown and got sent off for it.

it is actually incredibly difficult to 'do' someone in a challenge and get away with it. Challenges that are dangerous are punished, accidental or not.

We have also yet to see if Morelos will be cited for it as the window for this has not closed. What people are annoyed at is that yet again, trial by media is occurring.

9 out of 10 of Morelos' bookings for reacting are a direct consequence of being kicked fuck out of with no recourse from the referee.

You can equate it to life outside football imo. You get assaulted on a daily basis in the street, the police know its happening and never do anything prevent or punish anyone for it so you end up taking the law into your own hands and YOU end up in the pokey.

Not only that but its you that's labeled the mad man.

If the refs do their fucken job with some semblance of competency then we're not having this conversation imo.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

9 out of 10 of Morelos' bookings for reacting are a direct consequence of being kicked fuck out of with no recourse from the referee.

You can equate to life outside football imo. You get assaulted on a daily basis in the street, the police know its happening and never do anything prevent or punish anyone for, so you end up taking the law into your own hands and YOU end up in the pokey.

Not only that but its you that's labeled the mad man.

Why is the dude your display pic? 😂 

Our players have simply had enough. You just have to look at young Kent's reaction to see that. If the ref's aren't going to protect them, then the next action is to retaliate. It's a natural reaction. Broadfoot is a repeat offender and our players know it.

36 minutes ago, Smile said:

What's Brown got to do with this? I would do him in the next tackle but make it look accidental it easy enough to do. Morelos is not even been cited for this as it was a nothing incident everyone on this thread wants to be offended about.

Is it aye? Should become a professional hurt guys while make it look like an accident coach in the EPL, good money to be made. 

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

We are a footballing team and have been losing points because of the cloggers and the bias treatment of Refs.If we sign pure cloggers to deal wi the dirt in the league,would it change anything,certainly wouldn't change the attitude of Refs/SFA/SPFL towards our Club but would maybe give us fans some joy at seeing our players put the boot in for a change?

You know full well that one "Clogger" in our team would be sent off first tackle, this is not about even treatment it is about being fucked over for very little.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Is it aye? Should become a professional hurt guys while make it look like an accident coach in the EPL, good money to be made. 

Anyone who's played football knows how to leave one on somebody while making it look like a legit tackle, players do it every week.