Morelos facing ban

GeeSS

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You do see that mentioning Brown is different from bringing him into the conversation dont you?

You accused me of 'Bringing Brown into it' and then called me a liar because I pointed out I did not.

I also have no idea what these other threads are you are talking about. So far today I have commented on threads about :-

1. A Terror Attack

2. Maddie being fiddled with

3. A woman who became a man, then became a nipple-less alien

Im fairly certain I have not even mentioned Brown in them, never mind brought him into it.

Now can you show me where I have lied on this thread, or be a man and apologise for calling me a liar?

You need help, two posts you mentioned Brown then forgot about it.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Broadfoot is an utter, utter wanker. 

Wish we had more like him in our side instead of the powder puff wet blankets we do.

Only have Alfie, McGregor and at a push Arfield who have any kind of dig about them. Quality to break down packed defences and a fucking animal in CM is what’s needed. Our players barely react to their team mates being assaulted anymore. 

Broadfoot's still a shite footballer having him in our side would not improve us and having players like him would not work for us.

Just now, Smile said:

You need help, two posts you mentioned Brown then forgot about it.

I didnt forget mentioning Brown. I have been sitting here explaining to you that I mentioned Brown, but I was not the one who brought him up, as you were clearly already discussing him.

Is this too difficult for you to follow for some reason?

You seem to just be falling back on calling me a liar, and then saying that I am forgetful. Admit it, you have fucked this one up and just be a man and apologise and we can forget all about it.

Once you are done apologizing, can you then get back to the original question I asked you around your comment on Morelos 'doing' Brown, and your opinion should he be sent off for the challenge.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I didnt forget mentioning Brown. I have been sitting here explaining to you that I mentioned Brown, but I was not the one who brought him up, as you were clearly already discussing him.

Is this too difficult for you to follow for some reason?

You seem to just be falling back on calling me a liar, and then saying that I am forgetful. Admit it, you have fucked this one up and just be a man and apologise and we can forget all about it.

Once you are done apologizing, can you then get back to the original question I asked you around your comment on Morelos 'doing' Brown, and your opinion should he be sent off for the challenge.

Lol.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

So I will ask again has Morelos been cited for anything? Or is this just all the wee angry boys releasing tension on the internet.

The OP has done well here. Starts a thread and sits back with a throbber. Don’t think he’s posted twice on it. 

Fisherman’s friend. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not really a good response mate.

So are you going to apologise or what?

You should not call people liars and then not back it up.

I will Pm you an apology. Of course, this could be a lie and I could say because you mentioned an apology you brought it up so I didn't really say it so no need to apologise.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The OP has done well here. Starts a thread and sits back with a throbber. Don’t think he’s posted twice on it. 

Fisherman’s friend. 

Even if Morelos got cited for it he's done nothing to warrant a ban. Posters just want to vent for one reason or another. 

18 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

We have a current CDM who has literally been described as an animal by our manager. He can't get a game ahead of superstars like Glen Kamara and Sid though

:1120982233_SGsmile:

Ah McCrorie a kid who I rate highly. He would get stuck in, but therein lies a problem. He is still a greenhorn with his niavity. He is a good kid, strong and tough but no hard man, cynical in mind.

We won't win the battle in open warfare as we'd end up with no one left on the park. We need a couple of the subtle cynical evil types who can play a bit. Dead legs, crushed bawz, cracked jaws. Souness and a few of his recruits had it. Players know when to stand well off these cunts, knowing they will take no nonsense. Even Barry had the streak in him.

We have lived with nice players under successive managers. Time for change and up the ante and bring better balance to the squad.More quality and some sharpened steel!

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I will Pm you an apology. Of course, this could be a lie and I could say because you mentioned an apology you brought it up so I didn't really say it so no need to apologise.

It is okay, I dont want a PM, I am happy that you have admitted that I am either due an apology, or that you are a liar.

Now can you answer the question I asked you? If Morelos gets sent off for a dangerous challenge on Brown in the first few minutes of the Old Firm game, will you absolve him of criticism?

Please answer truthfully and dont lie.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Ah McCrorie a kid who I rate highly. He would get stuck in, but therein lies a problem. He is still a greenhorn with his niavity. He is a good kid, strong and tough but no hard man, cynical in mind.

We won't win the battle in open warfare as we'd end up with no one left on the park. We need a couple of the subtle cynical evil types who can play a bit. Dead legs, crushed bawz, cracked jaws. Souness and a few of his recruits had it. Players know when to stand well off these cunts, knowing they will take no nonsense. Even Barry had the streak in him.

We have lived with nice players under successive managers. Time for change and up the ante and bring better balance to the squad.More quality and some sharpened steel!

Our best performance this season we absolutely bullied the filth all over the park.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is okay, I dont want a PM, I am happy that you have admitted that I am either due an apology, or that you are a liar.

Now can you answer the question I asked you? If Morelos gets sent off for a dangerous challenge on Brown in the first few minutes of the Old Firm game, will you absolve him of criticism?

Please answer truthfully and dont lie.

I didn't admit you deserved an apology I only said it because you brought it up. I'd have to wait and see on the Morelos challenge before I judged it as I am not mystic meg.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I didn't admit you deserved an apology I only said it because you brought it up. I'd have to wait and see on the Morelos challenge before I judged it as I am not mystic meg.

You clearly stated that you would send me an apology, or you are a liar.

"I will Pm you an apology. Of course, this could be a lie"

Im happy with this outcome.

Now answer the question:-

If Morelos gets sent off for a dangerous challenge on Brown in the first few minutes of the Old Firm game, will you absolve him of criticism?

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You clearly stated that you would send me an apology, or you are a liar.

"I will Pm you an apology. Of course, this could be a lie"

Im happy with this outcome.

Now answer the question:-

If Morelos gets sent off for a dangerous challenge on Brown in the first few minutes of the Old Firm game, will you absolve him of criticism?

As I said much like yourself I only brought up the need for an apology as you brought it up ergo your posts. How can I judge a scenario which has not happened yet as I said not mystic meg?  

Just now, Smile said:

As I said much like yourself I only brought up the need for an apology as you brought it up ergo your posts. How can I judge a scenario which has not happened yet as I said not mystic meg?  

Thanks for the apology over PM, appreciated. (He didnt really send one, im just getting him to confirm that he didnt, and is indeed a liar.)

The scenario I am asking you to comment on is the one which you created earlier in the thread. If you can dream up the scenario and ask us to consider it, then you should be able to do the same.

BREAKING NEWS

ALFREDO Morelos is facing an anxious wait to find out if he will be suspended for the upcoming Old Firm clash - as new details emerge of a sensational bust up with 'King' Kirk Broadfoot

The Colombian is alleged to have confronted Broadfoot in the Kilmarnock changing rooms after the Killie player accidentally stood on his heels whilst leaving the pitch. Several players including Eros Grezda, Nicola Katic and Andy Firth are understood to have stormed the Kilmarnock dressing room

The incident has been included in the referee's match report