The lure of the blue £ is a strong one...

Carsons Dog

3 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Most of the official merchandise is shite, and the revenue generated is spent on legal fees fighting Fat Mike. So as well buying from this place. 

Canny call stuff shite and then say may as well buy from there because that stuff is hoaching

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

If you want to buy them, buy them. If you don't, then don't. It's your own money to spend how you see fit.

Personally I wouldn't and have never bought any of the above or SOS or any other similar. I never bought from Fat Mike either, I bought of govan blue.

Everyone can spend their money how they want, this thread's just free advertising and attempt to create more division. If anything, the thread would more make me want to buy some as I won't be dictated to about how to spend my money by no cunt except my 3 year old daughter, who has cleaned out Govan Blue's kid's stocks!

They proudly boasted that all profits go to Rangers when they were up against fat Mike

Be interesting to see in Rangers accounts how much they received

Now the Gers Store is up and running I would suggest they are now going up against Rangers in the craving for the blue £

9 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

They proudly boasted that all profits go to Rangers when they were up against fat Mike

Be interesting to see in Rangers accounts how much they received

Now the Gers Store is up and running I would suggest they are now going up against Rangers in the craving for the blue £

This.

As far as I took it, the Lionbrand stuff was available as a way of showing your colours at a time when the official gear was being boycotted due to Fat Mike’s grasping hands. 

So......should this not be obsolete now? Certainly wouldn’t expect to see it expanding into a shop. It’s now going up against the club? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick?

2 hours ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Most of the official merchandise is shite, and the revenue generated is spent on legal fees fighting Fat Mike. So as well buying from this place. 

How where does this money go like?

right into some pricks pocket that think he’s got a divine right to make money off fellow Rangers fans as if they are fucking stupid

imo they are taking advantage of the clubs precarious situation, which will never get better while people are buying this shite!

people can give their money to whoever they want, I’d rather give my money to a charity 

i Support Rangers not the lion brand or the sons of fucking Struth, even typing that name annoys me they have stolen Mr Struths name in order to make themselves some doe 

some fuckers have no shame!

Sports sox ! Sports sox ! Like the fuckin barras noo ! Same as you go onto some of the Rangers pages on facebook etc, one minute it's Rangers forever next minute they are selling mugs, t-shirts and the rest of the trinkets. Like a feeding frenzy of which I'm sure the Club gets fuck all !

38 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

As far as I took it, the Lionbrand stuff was available as a way of showing your colours at a time when the official gear was being boycotted due to Fat Mike’s grasping hands. 

So......should this not be obsolete now? Certainly wouldn’t expect to see it expanding into a shop. It’s now going up against the club? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick?

100% of profits DIRECTLY into the club.

Should show up in the club accounts then

594B3EF0-4CD1-463E-ABAC-64F24B9C6FEC.jpeg