The lure of the blue £ is a strong one...

Carsons Dog

12 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

How where does this money go like?

right into some pricks pocket that think he’s got a divine right to make money off fellow Rangers fans as if they are fucking stupid

imo they are taking advantage of the clubs precarious situation, which will never get better while people are buying this shite!

people can give their money to whoever they want, I’d rather give my money to a charity 

i Support Rangers not the lion brand or the sons of fucking Struth, even typing that name annoys me they have stolen Mr Struths name in order to make themselves some doe 

some fuckers have no shame!

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. I have no idea where the money goes - probably into some guy's pocket, as you say. At the end of the day though, you're buying clothes, it's not like you're being scammed - you get a tangible item for your cpin, just like if you buy a scarf from a vendor outside the stadium. 

The club's too PC nowadays. There was once a time when the official merchandise often featured the Union Jack. Nowadays it's seemingly offensive, maybe due to the independence movement or supposed sectarian connotations. However, I preferred it when the club was unashamedly British. 

Just seen the board have decided to withdraw our controversial orange third kit next year and replace it with an official non controversial, all-inclusive bridge building one. 

0_Screenshot-2019-03-07-at-182747.png

3 hours ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. I have no idea where the money goes - probably into some guy's pocket, as you say. At the end of the day though, you're buying clothes, it's not like you're being scammed - you get a tangible item for your cpin, just like if you buy a scarf from a vendor outside the stadium. 

The club's too PC nowadays. There was once a time when the official merchandise often featured the Union Jack. Nowadays it's seemingly offensive, maybe due to the independence movement or supposed sectarian connotations. However, I preferred it when the club was unashamedly British. 

We had part of Union Flag as background to our strip a few seasons back.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Just seen the board have decided to withdraw our controversial orange third kit next year and replace it with an official non controversial, all-inclusive bridge building one. 

We do not have an Orange strip FFS, it is Mandarin!

25 minutes ago, North Antrim Loyal said:

If I remember correctly a few years ago the club confirmed they had no agreements with lionbrand nor had they ever received any monies from them.

Lion brand stated that they buy tickets for games and also rising star tickets 

dare say someone or people also make a few quid out of it

club should clamp down on it