Grezda

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I keep reiterating that we won't win trophies with players of Candieas, Tav, Halliday(a bit harsh on this seasons form but overall) and now barisic and Grezda have fallen into this bracket for me

How can Grezda be judged on the time he has played? Not saying he is the answer to all our failings but the guy has hardly played and when he did on Saturday he was booted upside down with no  protection from the officials. Give the guy a chance ffs.

4 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

How can Grezda be judged on the time he has played? Not saying he is the answer to all our failings but the guy has hardly played and when he did on Saturday he was booted upside down with no  protection from the officials. Give the guy a chance ffs.

Not the Rangers way to give people a chance mate.

29 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

No way can he be given a chance, the football sages on Rangers media have decreed hes shit even though hes hardly played. So hes shit and that's the end of it. It doesn't matter what he  does between now and the end of theseason, hes shit. Full stop.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Far far better than what we've seen. Will be a right decent player for us.

Agree with this, think we’ll have a true reflection of his abilities (one way or another) after a proper pre season under his belt, he’s missed a lot of football through injury and recovery time. Personally I see talent there and think he will improve as above...

1 hour ago, bordersbear said:

M8 I've saw enough he isn't Rangers class....his 1st touch on Saturday was to pass the ball 5 yards to a team mate...he played it 5 yards behind him and straight out the park...I've had many a hunch b4 sebo, Bo Anderson, Celik & Stalle Stensas to name a few 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

M8 I've saw enough he isn't Rangers class....his 1st touch on Saturday was to pass the ball 5 yards to a team mate...he played it 5 yards behind him and straight out the park...I've had many a hunch b4 sebo, Bo Anderson, Celik & Stalle Stensas to name a few 

:lol: ya mad shite player spotting psychic bastard.

Shut up.

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

:lol: ya mad shite player spotting psychic bastard.

Shut up.

Are you telling me you watched sebo for instance and thought he is some player....Away boil yer heed ya nut job...it doesn't take a genius to spot when a player has limited ability and not up to playing for Rangers, my point stands with Grezda I have seen nothing about him that makes me think he will do a job for us

I thought he was quite positive on Saturday when he came on. Definitely better than he showed away to St Mirren.

He had plenty of decent touches in the box. Could've had a goal on another day if certain shots were passed to him instead but it is what it is.

Hope he stays fit and pushes on. His pace would be good on the counter, he looks rapid.