Grezda

8 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Mate they've been dug shite for about 12 year and now they're challenging for Europe and giving us and the tims a proper contest, they're fans will be loving it at the minute, Walter Smith is my greatest ever Rangers manager but I've saw his teams do to the tims and European teams what Kilmarnock do to us and if it gets you results you couldny give a fuck how you play.

This is it Clarke has done well with them he will be hoping a wee English team comes in for him soon so he can slink off and get drunk down there.

2 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

He’s had shite luck with injuries, a good pre-season and a run in the team before I write him off 

Agree, till we see him get more starts it's hard to judge him. Worrying for me is he has not played a lot of football in his whole career.

On 18/03/2019 at 11:32, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I know what you mean.

I think he is gonna be one of those players who just never seems to get going, but will move somewhere and carve out a really good career.

Like you and CB said, its hard to get going when you get assaulted every week, its a shocking example of scottish football that a caveman can captain a team for the best part of a decade and make millionsand win trophies

Think it is a bit premature to write Grezda off. He is 24 in April, international player and he has been out for almost a year. I would keep him out of the side this season as it is done(and I think he may hurt him self trying to prove a point), work on his fitness, get a good preseason in him and tell him to go for it this season as he is replacing Candeias.

On 19/03/2019 at 16:40, Boybluesy said:

Neither Grezda nor Barisic look to have the stomach to play for us.

I thought that and then I thought they are probably just used to playing teams that play football rather than big mongo hammer throwers kicking lumps out them and 11 men behind the ball playing a cup final every week.

1 hour ago, Burts91 said:

you do not start for Croatia without being a good footballer. Some people just don’t suit the game of football in Scotland. 

Your whole argument is flawed because he doesn't play for Croatia but I agree mate, like look at Sadiq, he at one stage played and scored for Roma but when he came here he wasn't suited to our game. Now he's off flourishing 

18 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

I thought that and then I thought they are probably just used to playing teams that play football rather than big mongo hammer throwers kicking lumps out them and 11 men behind the ball playing a cup final every week.

1 hour ago, Burts91 said:

you do not start for Croatia without being a good footballer. Some people just don’t suit the game of football in Scotland. 

Well we need players who can play in Scotland.

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Your whole argument is flawed because he doesn't play for Croatia but I agree mate, like look at Sadiq, he at one stage played and scored for Roma but when he came here he wasn't suited to our game. Now he's off flourishing 

What does he do now, change lampost lamps?