Grezda

1 hour ago, shaka said:

It takes time for players to adjust to a new country and culture, so hopefully we'll see the best of Grezda, Barisic and Katic next season.  After they learn that Scottish football is less beautiful game and more move the ball quick and avoid serious injury!

AND SAY GOODBYE TO 9

On 19/03/2019 at 12:12, ZZed said:

Think it is a bit premature to write Grezda off. He is 24 in April, international player and he has been out for almost a year. I would keep him out of the side this season as it is done(and I think he may hurt him self trying to prove a point), work on his fitness, get a good preseason in him and tell him to go for it this season as he is replacing Candeias.

Good sensible post mate. Agree with all of this.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They never paid anywhere near £8m for those 2.

They paid £3.5m for Pukki and £4m for Balde.  Last I heard they paid Pukki £500k to go early.  No reason to think otherwise as that's the figures they quoted.  If anything it's probably more 🤑

4 minutes ago, kanjo said:

They paid £3.5m for Pukki and £4m for Balde.  Last I heard they paid Pukki £500k to go early.  No reason to think otherwise as that's the figures they quoted.  If anything it's probably more 🤑

Pukki was £2.5m-£3m depending which article you believe. If the payoff story is true then that gets you the £3.5m for him. Balde was nowhere near that though, they paid about £1.5m for him.

I agree with your point, just not your figures.

22 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Your whole argument is flawed because he doesn't play for Croatia but I agree mate, like look at Sadiq, he at one stage played and scored for Roma but when he came here he wasn't suited to our game. Now he's off flourishing 

I was referring to Barisic, thought a few posters mentioned him prior to my post. Grezda is shite