Take your pick...

POTY?   

244 members have voted

1. 1. Season is pretty much over, so POTY time. I've only chosen players who have had a long enough run in the team, no point in picking bit-part players...

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I thought you said McGregor was our best player.

Our best player in my opinion. but not our best player this season, or most improved player under Gerrard.  

Why are you not pulling up the other posters who did not vote for Morelos can you answer that?

45 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He should have taken the red card against Lillie at the weekend. Would mean we wouldn't have him for the taigs away. The struggled against Dundee and our second choice keeper has kept a clean sheet against them before... 

Might sound crazy, but we needed crazy to stand a chance of the league this year. They will be going for 9 next year. Its going to take a lot to stop them. They will strengthen massively now they know they will have champions league money. 

They only have champions league money if they qualify.  Couldn’t manage it last summer and I seriously doubt they’ll be qualifying this year coming either.

and in theory considering we qualified for the europa groups we should be spending double/ treble what we spent last summer.

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

They only have champions league money if they qualify.  Couldn’t manage it last summer and I seriously doubt they’ll be qualifying this year coming either.

and in theory considering we qualified for the europa groups we should be spending double/ treble what we spent last summer.

Agreed, but they will be going for 9 next year. They're owned by a billionaire and have picked up almost every winners fees the last 6/7 years. They have A LOT more money than we have. We need to pull off a Leicester next year. 

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I was the first one to vote on the poll mate, you came in after I did. 

Yet I never felt the need to continue a pointless discussion with you that was going nowhere, you never seem to learn.

53 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Goldson hasn’t even been our best centre half this season.

Morelos has been POTY by an absolute country mile.

Thats a matter of opinion, mine is that Goldson has been our most consistent player imo I agree that Morelos and McGregor are stand outs in different parts of the season 

48 minutes ago, Smile said:

Our best player in my opinion. but not our best player this season, or most improved player under Gerrard.  

Why are you not pulling up the other posters who did not vote for Morelos can you answer that?

hmm...... let me see..... I will try this one time with you and one time only...... You say McGregor is our best player but you picked Morelos in the poll because he is the most improved player this year. So he is more improved than McGregor who wasn't here last year? Maybe I'm tired but I'm confused.