Take your pick...

POTY?   

244 members have voted

1. 1. Season is pretty much over, so POTY time. I've only chosen players who have had a long enough run in the team, no point in picking bit-part players...

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

hmm...... let me see..... I will try this one time with you and one time only...... You say McGregor is our best player but you picked Morelos in the poll because he is the most improved player this year. So he is more improved than McGregor who wasn't here last year? Maybe I'm tired but I'm confused.

I voted for Morelos in the poll as our best player this season, why are you not questioning the posters who voted for other players?

You can think another player is one of our best players, but vote for another player as the best player this season, if McGregor left I would be more gutted than Morelos leaving, as overall McGregor, in my opinion, is one of the players currently at our club who knows what it is to be a Rangers player, I also think we will win things with McGregor in goals.

As I said at the top answer me why you have not asked the posters who voted against Morelos for their explanation why.? You seem to be unhappy that I voted for Morelos maybe as you wrongly thought I did not now your just a wee bit embarrassed.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I voted for Morelos in the poll as our best player this season, why are you not questioning the posters who voted for other players?

You can think another player is one of our best players, but vote for another player as the best player this season, if McGregor left I would be more gutted than Morelos leaving, as overall McGregor, in my opinion, is one of the players currently at our club who know what it is to be a Rangers player.

As I said at the top answer me why you have not asked the posters who voted against Morelos for their explanation why.?

because you are the only one who constantly underestimates the value of Morelos week in, week out. You will say otherwise but you always have little digs at him when there is no need to.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

because you are the only one who constantly underestimates the value of Morelos week in, week out. You will say otherwise but you always have little digs at him when there is no need to.

If I voted him player of the season obviously I thought he was a valuable member of the squad. you got it wrong again so are now trying to cover your arse by having daft digs at me.

Are you not calling out the other posters for voting against Morelos? No your calling out someone who voted for him, how stupid is that.:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

If I voted him player of the season obviously I thought he was a valuable member of the squad. you got it wrong again so are now trying to cover your arse by having daft digs at me.

Are you not calling out the other posters for voting against Morelos? No your calling out someone who voted for him, how stupid is that.:facepalm:

I voted for Morelos because he is the best player. You voted for Morelos but said McGregor is the best player. But you win, I'm out ( again )

Just now, bluenoz said:

I voted for Morelos because he is the best player. You voted for Morelos but said McGregor is the best player. But you win, I'm out ( again )

McGregor is our best player in my opinion and would be more a loss to the club than Morelos who we all know is most likely away in the summer, there no such thing as a win on the internet. 

I voted for Morelos as our best player this season that does not make him the best player at the club it does make him the best player this season.

54 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yet I never felt the need to continue a pointless discussion with you that was going nowhere, you never seem to learn.

Are you talking about this thread or the other one?

It is fairly clear that this is a different discussion, and as you are replying to me, you do indeed feel the need to continue.

In the other thread, you obviously stopped because you realised that you had to continue to slander me and then got abusive, yet were still losing the debate.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Are you talking about this thread or the other one?

It is fairly clear that this is a different discussion, and as you are replying to me, you do indeed feel the need to continue.

In the other thread, you obviously stopped because you realised that you had to continue to slander me and then got abusive, yet were still losing the debate.

Can you stop stalking me on threads? You seem to want to continue some great debate you imagined you had and won with me in another thread.

Give it up it's boring now. Pm me if you want to continue this as it's just cluttering up threads and its sheer nonsense?

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Can you stop stalking me on threads? You seem to want to continue some great debate you imagined you had and won with me in another thread.

Give it up it's boring now. Pm me if you want to continue this as it's just cluttering up threads and its sheer nonsense?

You do see the irony in continuing to quote me whilst begging me to stop replying.

Put me on ignore if you dont want me to call you out on your  bullshit.

Dont keep replying to me and I will stop replying to you. If you post stupid things though, i may choose to point them out.

24 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You do see the irony in continuing to quote me whilst begging me to stop replying.

Put me on ignore if you dont want me to call you out on your  bullshit.

Dont keep replying to me and I will stop replying to you. If you post stupid things though, i may choose to point them out.

As I said PM me, you seem reluctant to do this but seem overly keen to pursue me through various threads your just making an arse of this thread so you can say look I have won something on the internet, how sad is that you have been at it all day even when I told you time and time again to stop. 

36 minutes ago, Smile said:

As I said PM me, you seem reluctant to do this but seem overly keen to pursue me through various threads your just making an arse of this thread so you can say look I have won something on the internet, how sad is that you have been at it all day even when I told you time and time again to stop. 

Ive just said what multiple others on this thread have pointed out to you also.

You just keep replying to me and claiming im stalking you, which is just odd.

14 minutes ago, BigChief said:

McGregor for me more consistent. Think playing AM as one up top regardless of opposition or circumstances just depresses me. So I have developed an illogical bias against AM.

That's fucked up

8 minutes ago, BigChief said:

When he's not throwing his toys out of the pram. He acts like a wee shite most the time....but yeah without him we wouldn't be above the sheep shaggers.

Right so you're saying he's the reason we aren't 3rd but you don't like him?

11 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Agreed, but they will be going for 9 next year. They're owned by a billionaire and have picked up almost every winners fees the last 6/7 years. They have A LOT more money than we have. We need to pull off a Leicester next year. 

I honestly think Brendan left them because they couldn’t back him enough.  I know they signed the guy for alleged 9 million but what else did they spend?   TLB  signed loads of duds for that lot over his 4 years there- loads.

Aslong as we get our signings correct and add quality then we might just take it next year