Maurice Edu

G.E.C.

17 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Let’s not forget unlike the so called die hard bluenoses Kyle Lafferty & Allan McGregor he did the morally right thing and transfered over to help get us some much needed money (he wasn’t to know it would be wasted).

He wasn’t the most talented player we have had over the years but he was a useful squad player who always gave his all and he came back from being a one time whipping boy to be our most consistent midfielder in Walters final season.

Morally right 😂😂😂😂😂

1) I believe we never seen a penny of any fees 

2) the club shat on the players. Those who walked were fully justified.

On 18/03/2019 at 23:36, Gman36 said:

I dunno how many times I've watched that goal. 

Would be the greatest moment of pretty much everyone on this forum's lives if they did that. 

getting on the park would be enough for most .

dreamt it a few times and every time my first touch has been terrible .

always managed to score the winner mind you 😂

On 19/03/2019 at 16:15, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Morally right 😂😂😂😂😂

1) I believe we never seen a penny of any fees 

2) the club shat on the players. Those who walked were fully justified.

that won't be a popular comment 

but I for one agree with you .

The players were at the coal face at the time and would have been more aware than any of us what was going on behind the scenes .

it hasn't been mentioned for a very long time.but the whole squad took huge pay cuts during admin to keep the staff and players together .something that the haters despised. "what kind of admin has no payoffs" was the consensus from the MSM and haters and they absolutely hated that .

Helped us to get a good victory against the tarriers at ibrox to raise the devastatingly bad low mood amongst the Rangers family .

Also these guys in turn for their voluntary pay cuts they agreed cut price release clauses .depends on the individual if that was deemed self serving or not .but I can never thank Lee Wallace enough for scoring that winner that day .Easy to forget how much of a deserved glow that win gave all bears that day