Maddie McCann

bluenoz

I Watched the Netflix documentary. based on the programme I don't believe the McCann's had anything to do with it. After I finished watching it, it left me wondering if the police had checked who had hired the hire car before the McCanns'.

In the programme an elderly couple stated that they had saw Maddie in the back of a car at a garage. It made me wonder if the car that the McCann's had hired 25 days after she was taken, was the same car used for her abduction  

I hope Maddie is found some day.

13 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I Watched the Netflix documentary. based on the programme I don't believe the McCann's had anything to do with it. After I finished watching it, it left me wondering if the police had checked who had hired the hire car before the McCanns'.

In the programme an elderly couple stated that they had saw Maddie in the back of a car at a garage. It made me wonder if the car that the McCann's had hired 25 days after she was taken, was the same car used for her abduction  

I hope Maddie is found some day.

Based on your theory whoever hired the car before the couple must have also rented the mccann apartment before them because the dogs reacted there too.Sorry if that is not what you are saying at all.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/19/10/02/madeleine-mccann-cadaver-dog-search-apartment-rental-car-maddie-podcast

9 hours ago, rosebud said:

Based on your theory whoever hired the car before the couple must have also rented the mccann apartment before them because the dogs reacted there too.Sorry if that is not what you are saying at all.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/19/10/02/madeleine-mccann-cadaver-dog-search-apartment-rental-car-maddie-podcast

I'm not saying that the abductor would have had to rent the apartment it could have all happened on the same night maybe something like this.

Abductor hires the car

Abductor enters the apartment where something happens and wipes the blood away.  Police find traces of blood behind the couch and bed

Abductor carries the little girl to the car where traces of blood are left in the car

Abductor drives the car to where ever, stopping at a garage where the little girl is spotted

Abductor wipes the blood away and returns the car to  the hire company

Hire company clean the car but traces of blood are still found

The McCanns hire the car 25 days later

The police find traces of blood in the car

18 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm not saying that the abductor would have had to rent the apartment it could have all happened on the same night maybe something like this.

Abductor hires the car

Abductor enters the apartment where something happens and wipes the blood away.  Police find traces of blood behind the couch and bed

Abductor carries the little girl to the car where traces of blood are left in the car

Abductor drives the car to where ever, stopping at a garage where the little girl is spotted

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

giphy.gif

I don't know what the gif means but I can't see Brian Kennedy helping them financially if he thought the McCanns did it. Also it was Kennedy's detective that uncovered the village of blonde children and the organisation. 

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Abductor hires the car

There was a retired couple in a golfing holiday who hired it ok when she went missing. 

The sighting was in a petrol station in  Morocco. 

So that's that theory binned 

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Abductor hires the car

Professor plum in the library with the candle stick...