Maddie McCann

bluenoz

On 19/03/2019 at 02:26, Sweetheart said:

I Watched the Netflix documentary. based on the programme I don't believe the McCann's had anything to do with it. After I finished watching it, it left me wondering if the police had checked who had hired the hire car before the McCanns'.

In the programme an elderly couple stated that they had saw Maddie in the back of a car at a garage. It made me wonder if the car that the McCann's had hired 25 days after she was taken, was the same car used for her abduction  

I hope Maddie is found some day.

You're a fucking idiot. A genuine fucking idiot 

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

How so? Based on the Netflix documentary the McCanns sound innocent. Do you have info of stuff not disclosed in that documentary? 

He claims he took her. I think he is 'trolling' as they say but he did own up to it.

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

How so? Based on the Netflix documentary the McCanns sound innocent. Do you have info of stuff not disclosed in that documentary? 

The documentary has a description saying they were wrongfully accused :lol:

From the word go it's never going to make them look guilty 

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

1. The younger twins slept through all the noise and screaming of the GNR police and other traffic.
2. If you were informed that your child was missing, would you not pick up your younger twins immediately you entered the room whether they were sleeping or not?

10 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

there definitely not innocent they left there kids all alone at the very least that's neglect which they should have been charged with

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The documentary has a description saying they were wrongfully accused :lol:

From the word go it's never going to make them look guilty 

Jim Gamble , Ulsterman , defender ad nauseam of the couple and one time head of RUC Special Branch in Belfast.

John Reid one time Secretary of State for Northern Ireland.

Coincidence.

D2VMBb5XQAAWbZd.jpg

15 hours ago, 72barca said:

1. The younger twins slept through all the noise and screaming of the GNR police and other traffic.
2. If you were informed that your child was missing, would you not pick up your younger twins immediately you entered the room whether they were sleeping or not?

Yes, it is very odd and cold behaviour from them and I would agree with them being guilty of neglect but that doesn't make them guilty of the abduction

Were those children tested for drugs that would make them sleep?

23 hours ago, hawkeye said:

There is a more detailed thread in the quintessential off topic forum.

Thanks for the info. I read the link about the guy named Dave who went on holidays with them and made inappropriate comments to Gerry about Maddie.

Why didn't Gerry punch him?

Was this the same Dave that checked on the children for the McCanns, after Gerry and before Kate on the Portugal holiday ?

I wonder if Dave knew the Russian guy and whether the Russian guy had knowledge of the blonde girl camp?

David Payne made the inappropriate comments about Maddie whilst on holiday the previous year.

Mathew Oldfield said he checked outside the flat but didn't go in between the checks of Gerry and later Kate.

David Payne said he visited  the McCann apartment at 6.30pm  on the day Maddie went missing when Gerry was playing tennis.