Who We Need This Summer

Klos' Glove

12 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Don’t think Dorrans will be the same level and would imagine we will ship out rubbish like Rossiter and send back Coulibaly and Davis. Could have Docherty back to boost the numbers since his loan has been impressive. 

A top level attacking midfielder is a must for us because breaking down teams when Alfredo isn’t doing it all himself is a huge concern. Player needs to be capable of scoring and assisting but those cost big money and we might not have it unless we sell.

We continue to leak goals so another centre back to come in when Worral is sent back is high up in priority too. A RB and LB ideally because Barisic has been terrible and Halliday isn’t a LB. Tav if kept would mean a back up RB too.

Wide players would ideally see Kent kept with Jones his competition and ideally a right sided player to push Candeias.

Striker would be required if we sold Morelos obviously.

All in all we require quite a bit IMO if we want to be serious about winning a league title and it’s going to cost more than I see is being able to raise. 

I don’t really know what Shinnies position is but I don’t rate him at all, he’s bang average.

Replace Candeias you mean

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Just watched the 2nd half of the NI game,have to say Jones doesn't impress me but he played his part in the 1st goal.Davis looked much more effective than he has for us lately. Lafferty? He's just Lafferty.

Jones is shite, a couple of big game goals doesn’t change that. Hopefully never plays for us again and double goes for Lafferty. 

9 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Jones signing absolutely baffles me

Was in main stand for Kilmarmock game and got blethering to Kilmarnock staff member who does their analysis work.

Both of us were questioning the signing. He says he's been great for them, but very much a player suited to a hit on break style, where running into space is possible. Says he's got skill, but is far from a tricky winger type.

I suggested we'd had one previously of that style in O'Halleron and his words were "nailed it".

True story.

11 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Just watched the 2nd half of the NI game,have to say Jones doesn't impress me but he played his part in the 1st goal.Davis looked much more effective than he has for us lately. Lafferty? He's just Lafferty.

I only watched the first half, I thought Jones was decent. Willing to run at defenders and put one on a plate for the sitter from (can't mind who). Still think it's a position we didn't need to add to but I think he can be a useful squad option 

38 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

I only watched the first half, I thought Jones was decent. Willing to run at defenders and put one on a plate for the sitter from (can't mind who). Still think it's a position we didn't need to add to but I think he can be a useful squad option 

My biggest worry is he won’t get the same space in behind that he does playing for Kilmarnock and Northern Ireland.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Was in main stand for Kilmarmock game and got blethering to Kilmarnock staff member who does their analysis work.

Both of us were questioning the signing. He says he's been great for them, but very much a player suited to a hit on break style, where running into space is possible. Says he's got skill, but is far from a tricky winger type.

I suggested we'd had one previously of that style in O'Halleron and his words were "nailed it".

True story.

Main difference is he will try his heart out but even then I think he will be no more than a bit part player/useful sub.