Alfredo Morelos Article

eskbankloyal

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There was 8 subs made when he came off. I don't imagine he will be in or out of the copa America squad based on a friendly in Korea 

Obviously my Spanish isn't great, it's just decent, but their twitter feed says it was just him taken off(I think)

1 hour ago, Boyd9her said:

Yes I’m watching it. Looked poor. I’m not gonna say he was great for the sake of it. He missed a very good chance

Missed? Missing required you to take the actual shot. An extremely fast ball was played into the box, and even though he done brilliant to get into position, he couldn't get on the end of it in time. Apart from that he looked energetic, loads of movement and his usual harassing of defenders. He done as well as he could playing with a new team who were being overran in midfield.

17 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

His subbing woulda been a tactical one. I saw a lot of Colombians complaining Morelos and Zapata were occupying the same space but neither really getting any service. Plus the took him off for James Rodriguez, so clearly a change of shape.

Yeah I never seen the game or anything but would guess it was a change of shape , some quality of player to be replaced by too 

Quieroz said he will give players who not have many minutes first game more minutes second game. Not tactical or nothing just for chance to see more of a player because he is new manager. The truth is that was a very very weak starting team today and honestly it was weak squad that go to Asia. Many players that are starting players did not travel and they will be in Copa America. Players like Morelos, Cuellar, Arboleda, Orejuela, Christian Borja, Palacios, Machado are rare near our team or have never play before. The opinion of Morelos here is much different than opinion Rangers fans have. Most people here did not want him in the friendly squad and not just him but did not want Cuellar or Machado etc in squad also. Also Quieroz is not popular manager here in this moment for the selection of the squad. If with the very very small chance Morelos go in the Copa America squad it will not make difference his value for Rangers because he will not be starting player and would be only for bench and less than 10minutes if he get on. The truth is Falcao, Duvan Zapata, Muriel and Miguel Borja are all in front to be pick and maybe also Santos Borre if he get form back again. Morelos value is not to change because it is value for his performance for Rangers and not for not many minutes in not-competitive friendly international. 

5 minutes ago, ST8RK said:

Why is he the only player the Scottish press make articles about him missing chances? Didn't see the same type of article when the young hivs striker missed a couple of sitters against San Marino. Fucking scumbags. 

Because like some of the RM pundits they'd eat their young.  Morelos at 22 has been recognized and capped by his country who are currently ranked 12th in the World.... This is not some no mark nation like Scotland or San Marino.

He will never get the credit he deserves from the jockobite media nor it seems from some of his detractors on RM.

An experimental squad yes but another cap nonetheless, well done wee man.