Scotland

Escobar

I remember all the clowns shouting for McLiesh as our next manager, before the Stevie G. man.

He turned into a bigger clown than even them.

Now we have the same clowns demanding a tried and proven manager. Just like Alex then?!

He seriously needs to gtf out of football before any further embarrassment. 

Couldn't make this shite up.

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Bears Den ? Aye you better believe it, fuck them, wall to wall tarriers they started with and they were fighting wae one another at the end! Right roon the sfa, claire whyte and awe the rest of the rhepublican bhastards. Big Eck whit the fuck are you doin there? Let them lie in their pish the scum! They've killed Scottish football with their hate of The Rangers so FUCK THEM !

I'm convinced he won't be there much longer . He doesn't fit now . The next manager will be a scumbag from the bheast side of the City

43 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm convinced he won't be there much longer . He doesn't fit now . The next manager will be a scumbag from the bheast side of the City

That's always been the plot bud. If QP have taken the haughey way out then the whole thing is fucked and the fenians are in big time.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The unneeded h I assume

Yhour ahnother whan that's ghot the shtench ohf the thorbet dhong ahbout yhou, yhou dhictate fhuck ahll yha bhawbag ! Chapiche ! Fhuck ohff bhack thae fhollow fhollow ihf yhou dhon't lhike iht !  

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s tragic tbh.

I’m not Scottish but used to love watching Scotland as a kid. My old man used to go watch Scotland at Wembley, etc and was a passionate Scottish football fan. Now he couldn’t care less.

Just like most Rangers fans.

23 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That's always been the plot bud. If QP have taken the haughey way out then the whole thing is fucked and the fenians are in big time.

Spot on . yet there are still bears out there that think this is so far fetched

2 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Good. Fuck them!!! As long as the SFA continue to pander to the tarriers then this is how Scotland will continue to be. Hope San Marino pump them, too. 

The Sfa and most importantly but always forgotten , the SPFL  are the tarrriers mate