***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Easily could've won it mate, Jack missed a great chance at 1-1

I thought it bounced up just infront of him coming at some pace mate , the Worral one was a joke man and ball should have been in the net as Gerrard said 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, The Monk said:

I’m gutted at the result but also a little astonished that we were within a whisker of winning that. We aren’t there yet but we are getting there under Gerrard, just need to keep the faith.

Going 1-0 down and having a player sent off early is like a doomsday scenario in OF games yet they still got lucky to scrape it. The gap is closing.

Agree the gap is closing against them but we need to take at least 10 points a season off pish like hibs Killie and sheep to 

7 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I thought it bounced up just infront of him coming at some pace mate , the Worral one was a joke man and ball should have been in the net as Gerrard said 

Aye, it was coming at Jack too fast for him to adjust properly.

And yea, as Gerrard says, Worral should have put both man and ball in the fucking net!

First time on here since yesterday. Can't believe we didn't take at least a point. So happy we showed a fight in the 2nd half. They looked scared for about half an hour. Defo going in the right direction. Please fucking god Lennon there start of next season, can't wait to see his/their meltdown.

5 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We were lucky to go in only 1-0 down at half time, but we looked a different team in the 2nd half, and were unlucky to lose 2-1.

On our 2nd half play, we deserved a draw out of the game, at the  very least.

Lacked belief as per the first half , Candias was the first player to put pressure on them shutting down boyata in the 56th minute from then on in there was only gonny be one winner until tavs mistake 

Archived