• Last Reply

Running just as fast as we can
Holding on to one another's hand
Trying to get away into the night
And then you put your arms around me
And we tumble to the ground
And then you say

We hate catholics, everybody hates roman catholics

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

6 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Stay alert tomorrow for these cunts

Β 

Well Done to the Rangers SLO Greg Marshall for reporting this to safety officers. It gives me the chills that the GB are planning this, I hope the police act swiftly to stop this happening, as it only take one idiot to put something in the balloons that could cause an injury.

Β 

PAINT FEARS celtic fan boasts about plans to β€˜pelt Rangers supporters with water balloons filled with green and white paint outside Parkhead’
A message detailing the alleged ambush emerged on social media on Saturday night - hours before the powderkeg Old Firm clash

By Alice Walker
30th March 2019, 10:38 pm Updated: 30th March 2019, 10:38 pm
A celtic fan has appeared to reveal plans to pelt rival Rangers supporters with "green and white paint balloons" outside Parkhead tomorrow.Β A message detailing the alleged ambush emerged on social media on Saturday night.Β Β A celtic fan has boasted about plans to pelt Rangers supporters with paint balloonsΒ it said: "Tomorrow when the H*** r getting penned in outside celtic park, the GB have water balloons filled with green/white paint to pelt them with."

It comes ahead of the powderkeg Old Firm derby due to kick off at celtic Park at 12pm tomorrow.Β Gers supporter liaison officer Greg Marshall has since spoken out about the message - and has reported the alleged plans to the club's safety team.Β Reassuring Light Blues fans on social media, he said: "I’ve seen [the message] Β 

image.thumb.png.aaf8efddf4e12b1e17ab0e762a675874.png

and highlighted it to our safety team who will discuss with celtic and Police Scotland.

Β The message emerged on social mediaΒ "I would not expect an issue but if anyone attacks our fans (with paint or other means) I would expect an appropriate response from Police Scotland."Β Blasting the message, one Gers supporter said: "Wit the f*** are these wee p***** all about? End up causing a f***ing riot."

But another reasoned: "If the club has been pre-warned and police have been notified, there is no way anything like this should happen.Β Police Scotland, Rangers and celtic have been approached for comment.Β 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4063198/celtic-Rangers-old-firm-paint-balloons/

Β 

Β 

Just in from the night shift fucking buzzing to see the bears walk out into that fucking midden and shut the pedos up with a win. If everyone of our players play to their potential and get in about the cunts they will bottle it like they did at ibrox.Β 

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Well Done to the Rangers SLO Greg Marshall for reporting this to safety officers. It gives me the chills that the GB are planning this, I hope the police act swiftly to stop this happening, as it only take one idiot to put something in the balloons that could cause an injury.

Β 

If they put soapy water in them, they'll injure themselvesΒ πŸ˜‚

Bumped into some lads waiting for their supporters bus I am presuming and wished them all luck and a win for us. Wish I was going but finished nightshift so I'll set my alarm and watch it at home....when I get home.Β 

Even if it is either 1-0 or 2-1 to us, I'll be happy if the guys play their heart out for us supporters:)Β 

:UK: WATPΒ 

Archived