***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

Christ knows where this result will end up, first time I've ever wished an international break would last longer, only kiddin, I'll be happy if we just adopt kamikaze tactics! Fuck it No Prisoners ! Don't know if these players have got it in them but !

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 9 days time come late afternoon .... this game will have produced either .... a massive win for The Rangers .... or a loss .... or a draw .... so there is nothing to fear going into this game but fear itself.

No Surrender and three points ..... don't you just love the International breaks? .... :p:

:UK:

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Where to begin with this 

Begin wherever the fuck you like.

If ever there was a time to play Barisic then it's now on the back of a good international break for him which hopefully continues on Sunday.

Don't think there's a supporter who thinks Halliday is the more talented footballer and it's not like he's been in great form of late.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Begin wherever the fuck you like.

If ever there was a time to play Barisic then it's now on the back of a good international break for him which hopefully continues on Sunday.

Don't think there's a supporter who thinks Halliday is the more talented footballer and it's not like he's been in great form of late.

Halliday isn’t a shitebag.

I'd play Halliday and McCrorie for their battling qualities and their understanding of the importance of this game.  Barisic for me isn't mentally up to it. I'd also like to see Jack, Arfield and Kamara in the midfield but that would require a change in formation.  I think it's crucial we win the physical battle first and that's where McCrorie is so important. 

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Haven't won in almost a month but aye we can go there and hammer them

My auld man used to say ( many moons ago because I'm auld ), no matter how they are playing or where they are in the standings, take it as a draw on the coupon, it's the surest bet. The point is an old firm match throughout the years is unpredictible. Recent form is thrown out the window in these games.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

My auld man used to say ( many moons ago because I'm auld ), no matter how they are playing or where they are in the standings, take it as a draw on the coupon, it's the surest bet. The point is an old firm match throughout the years is unpredictible. Recent form is thrown out the window in these games.

Aye that's why we have beaten them twice in about 15 games

I think it will be a very different game from the last one.. Im not going to predict an outcome as I was very surprised at the last one. I have performed in front of huge crowds but I shit myself before every old firm... I guess its the fact that you are not in control. Horrible feeling. 

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A quarter of the games overall have ended in a draw so I'm gonna guess your old man wasn't a very successful gambler 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Christ knows where this result will end up, first time I've ever wished an international break would last longer, only kiddin, I'll be happy if we just adopt kamikaze tactics! Fuck it No Prisoners ! Don't know if these players have got it in them but !

I agree... kamikaze style will do me. They wont expect it!

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

A quarter of the games overall have ended in a draw so I'm gonna guess your old man wasn't a very successful gambler 

So gald you had the time to google that. I was just sharing a story and trying to say how these games are unpredictble or at least they were before 2012 and will be again very soon if not already.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Sorry I'll pretend everything's rosy because....well I don't know why I'm supposed to 

I'm sure you will be there on the day cheering loud and proud ( or somewhere ) just like everyone else so why not try it here?

Archived