***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

I watched it again Morelos doesn't catch Brown anywhere near his face,Brown has cheated.

You can’t defend him, Brown has done what any smart pro would to Morelos he’s baited him and reeled him right in because he’s a moron 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andy2020 said:

This is going to take millions of his value. How many times now? Fucking clown.

I understand he plays with his heart on his sleeve but you would think he would know better but never learns.So for the nxt 50mins damage limitation 

Final nail in the coffin as far as his Rangers career goes - just sell him to the highest bidder. Absolutely pathetic that he reacts to every little thing. 5 red cards in a season for a striker FFS

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t agree mate, he doesn’t swing his elbow at his face, he swings his arm back hits him on the chest not the face it’s a yellow. 

It's all about intent bud, he is trying to elbow a player,  if someone had done that to him I'd expect them to walk.

Just now, cushynumber said:

I love him but it's impossible to defend bow.

I genuine don't know why so many love him 

I think he is decent and I will defend him in many instances 

I will repeat .A club like Rangers can not afford to rely on a main striker that can't score against the scum and can not control his temper 

Can anyone claim to be surprised at how this has turned out? Actually relieved the stream died, listening to it on the radio isn't much better mind you.

Morelos has been indefensible since Christmas, he'll go for 6 million having never scored against the scum and we'll be better for it.

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Tell me this at their goal did they green snotter brigands come on the park because sky cut away from it?

Yes. Commentator did criticise it tbf.

Archived