***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking shite man, we should get rid of Morelos. He's a good player yes, but when you can't play your best player in your toughest games what's the point?

He doesn't have what it takes to be a Rangers player, get him to fuck.

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

Don't think anyone has pass marks. Maybe Goldson? 

McCrorie has been invisible. 

Agreed mate McCrorie shouldn’t have started I understand Gerard’s putting him for physicality  but for me kamara should have started we would have kept the ball better 

4 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Stating a fact,Morelos shouldn't have thrown his arm but Brown has conned the linesman.

Browns a cunt but everyone knows what you have to do and Morelos will oblige every time.

2 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

No need for it from McCrorie? Eh momentum you silly cunts. Can't stop immediately Walker you fucking asshat.

Walker has been disgraceful 

he has mentioned Alfredo incident  and bad mouthed him at least 10 to 20 times 

8 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I watched it again Morelos doesn't catch Brown anywhere near his face,Brown has cheated.

it need to have a look .

I'm sure the Sky sports pundits will have 15mins of it during the interval .and condemn Brown . cough cough 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Thread is reekin of taigs and the usual cunts that only pop up when things are going wrong, don’t know which is the worst to be honest. 

No surrender Country Yard Bear 🇬🇧🇬🇧we have done it before and can do it again. WATP

Archived