***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

My sentiments exactly, teams a shambles and there's no way Morelos was getting any service anyway, Halliday wants to make a name for himself now and do him right. Hee haw to lose ! That wee rhat walker mentioning Morelos at every turn now, absolutely in glee this opus dei cunt.

They are driving him out of Rangers and the simple minded can’t see it. 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Be as well just bringing on Katic, go 5 at the back and try to stop a fucking hammering and the release of a fucking fenian dvd.

Could but switch to a 3-5-1 or when defendending a 5-3-1,  I like the boy Katic and can't understand why he was dropped. 

Just now, backup said:

Done well to keep it at 1-0.... time for SG to show what he is made of.

Not sure what Gerrard can do. Morelos has fucked any chance we have. Damage limitation in the second half I'm afraid. I'd take 1-0 right now as it's probably only going to get worse as the 10 men tire.

This Morelos indiscipline should have been stamped by the Manager & the captain.

Ignoring the manager for a second, Tavernier is not a Rangers captain, when he comes out at Parkhead hes trudging miles behind Brown, his head is bowed too scared to look up. Club is a shambles on and off the pitch

Just now, Supersonic said:

Some progress though says Gerrard. What a load of shite. Same clueless, heartless, shitebaggery against these cunts and everyone else year in year out. Instead of them singing Hallidays name its Morelos today.

Here we go. Gerrards fault Morelos is a mongo. Ffs

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Let’s see what jack mcrorrie and Artfeild do bout brown , absolutely fuck all as per 

We can't now as we are down to 10 

This is Brown will use all his tricks of these games .We have suckers playing for us 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Some progress though says Gerrard. What a load of shite. Same clueless, heartless, shitebaggery against these cunts and everyone else year in year out. Instead of them singing Hallidays name its Morelos today.

They sung Halliday earlier as well the cunts.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Spot on, the game today even before Morelos being sent off was the same shit that we watched under Murty/Pedro/Warburton

Could've easily been 3 down before the red and their keeper hasn't made a fucking save 

Archived