***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

McCrorie off for Kamara to start with, he is going to be sent off otherwise, plus he cant really play his game on a yellow.

Defoe on for Candeias after about 60 mins if we are still in it.

McCrorie hasn't been book mate. Just a talking to for his challenge on Boyata. Arfield got booked mate.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Him being an idiot at times and what you have said are both true.  I don't think anyone can ddfend what happened today, not really.

He has cost us any chance of winning this game.  If he doesn't react to brown, or even goes down and tries to win a free kick, then he doesn't get sent off.

He has been unfairly picked on many times throughout the season, today isn't one of those times. 

It’s not an elbow it’s not in his face. 

They are all saying players go out to wind him up, yes they do and when they keep it at words nothing happens. 

You notice it’s only when the other player has a kick or elbow at him. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He may have played his last game for us. Before the red card, McCrorie offers nothing going forward. Candeias & Worral don't have football brains. Arfield the only one who came to play. Can't think of a player I have hated more than that ugly fuck Brown.

I can - he's their fucking gaffer today. Brown a close second.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

We’ve really not been that bad. It’s been a totally even game until Candeias fucks it. 

That’s the difference in quality, no one cellic attacker makes a hospital pass in that situation 

We were shite mate, could not stop giving the ball away

I’m 1 of Alfies biggest fans but I’m disgusted with him  and would sell him at the end of the season now as he lets us and himself down to often however the people on here calling him a mongo etc need to get a grip it’s a fuckin horrific way to speak about 1 of our players Some people need to grow up 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just seen the close up, never a red IMO.

Stupid of him, but Brown goes down like a sack of shite.

Does not hit him in the face, does not aim for the face.

Browns played him at his own game and got away with it. 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just seen the close up, never a red IMO.

Stupid of him, but Brown goes down like a sack of shite.

Does not hit him in the face, does not aim for the face.

Alfredo would’ve gone down the same way, we’d have called for a red 

Indefensible today 

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Yup. Brown is many many things, a coward, a cunt, a wanker, you name them he's all of them. However he's not even done THAT much IMO. He's had a nibble and knew exactly what he was doing. All week Brown would have been planning to do this, fuck he's probably been planning to do it since the last old firm game. It's all he knows. He knows his ability is limited but what he does do is use every trick in the book to cover for his many frailties. Morelos has bitten and lost it. Again.

Absolutely scunnered. Games' gone. League is gone. Utterly desperate state of affairs.

As you'll know it's called being streetwise and it's something Morelos is not. Brown's a cunt, but he knows when to be a cunt and when he can get away from it and when not to be a cunt. I remember Brown used to be the one getting sent off all the time - he clearly learned to be fly.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

McCrorie hasn't been book mate. Just a talking to for his challenge on Boyata. Arfield got booked mate.

I thought it was him that got booked about a minute before that tackle :lol:

Just now, dummiesoot said:

We were shite mate, could not stop giving the ball away

Na am normally really honest with the assessment of our team, it was an even game fought in the middle of the park. 

None of cellics front 3 will make that pass that Candeias does and that’s the difference. If we’re to challenge players like Candeias don’t start

Archived