***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

How anyone can excuse it is beyond me.

I’ve defended him countless times but I’ve had enough of him.

Same here mate, how can you defend him after what he’s done to us today 

He’s ruined this game and any 1% glimmer of hope we had at the title. He is and always has been selfish as fuck and that’s manifested itself in the worst way today 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just seen the close up, never a red IMO.

Stupid of him, but Brown goes down like a sack of shite.

Does not hit him in the face, does not aim for the face.

Switch that round and Morelos would be accused of being a cheat,unfortunately though that spastic Brown had sucked him in and blew him out in bubbles.

Turn up. That's all we had to do today. Even the scum fans were saying the result would depend on what Rangers turned up. Nothing special, just fucking turn up, get in their faces and pressure their back 4. They are fucking shite, that's the worst thing about this. Turn up and we win. How the fuck do we get from where we were in December to here? Wheres our fucking captain? Is Gerrard going to blame morelos? Was he happy with how it was going before the sending off? We're not down to 10 men, we never had 11 men to start with. We're down to 10 journeymen in blue jerseys. Let me know when the team bus arrives. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye he reacts mate, but that’s never a Red 

He hits him across his chest with his forearm. 

He is better away from us and this so called football league, then we can get another young player up front for us all to moan about. 

Fuck sake never a red 🤣

Talking absolute shite, I’ve not read one other person on the forum say it’s not a red card! He’s a fucking rocket and he’s let us down again. Enough is enough

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Boyd being a cunt here.

So it's alright for players to constantly rake his calf, trip him, nip him, grab him, push him, stand on his toes because they know they'll get a reaction?

Morelos needs to be wiser but fuck this man.

That sort of thing happens in every game in Scottish football. It’s archaic but it’s the nature of the league and game up here and Morelos is the only player in the league who you expect to react to it every single time because he’s petulant as fuck and can’t control himself or his temper.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye he reacts mate, but that’s never a Red 

He hits him across his chest with his forearm. 

He is better away from us and this so called football league, then we can get another young player up front for us all to moan about. 

We might be a decent side with Defoe up front with a partner, he's never really had a run in the side. 

Radio Scotland just said exactly what I said regarding Brown's early career and how he was targeted with refs...

Must mean I was talking a load of shite :lol:

Candais should be hooked at halftime never to be seen again  we need to get either Davis or Kamara on to bolster midfield and leave Kent up top  I can’t believe Lafferty isn’t on bench as he would have gave us an option to hold the ball and get men forward. But I am afraid it’s damage limitation now.   Btw Lutzig committed 5 fouls in first half is that not persistent fouling??

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are a Fucking penis brain sometimes Inigo .Who gives a fuck who's right or wrong on a day when bears are hurting 

:lol: It was you that decided out of the blue to have a go at me for pointing out something inoffensive that several others did. If you think it's not a time for this shit, then follow your own fucking advice.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That goal is criminal watching it back there.

Candeias should never have got that ball and Jack should have taken control of the situation.

Goldson in no mans land and a pathetic attempt at winning the ball. Worrall behaves like a donkey for 40 yards. 

McGregor poor too with his positioning.

Nearly half our team involved in fuck ups that only involved two of their players over something like 70 yards. Fucking disgrace.

don't forget our freekick in the first place played straight into Morelos v Boyata - just dumb  

Archived