Mcgregor 

Tav Goldson Worral Halliday

Jack Arfield Mccrorie 

Candieas Morelos Kent 

1-3 us.

Really think we will show up to this

Goldson Suspended?

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

The only place we took a hiding all season was at the the peado dome, despite it being only 1-0. 

Aye we did but you then need to factor in that UFA was around 58 hours before it and we played there with 10 and then 9 men. 

We showed these tramps st ibrox what we we're all about. But we've not been scudded yet this season score wise and I don't see how that starts on Sunday tbh 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye we did but you then need to factor in that UFA was around 58 hours before it and we played there with 10 and then 9 men. 

We showed these tramps st ibrox what we were all about. But we've not been scudded yet this season score wise and I don't see how that starts on Sunday tbh 

I think we will probably get a result on Sunday mate they aren't much better than us. Can see a draw tbh.

We really have been our own worst enemy this season 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

We showed these tramps st ibrox what we we're all about. But we've not been scudded yet this season score wise and I don't see how that starts on Sunday tbh 

Apart from Aberdeen two weeks ago... 

Something I don't think we can underestimate is that the monkey has now been taken off the back. The fact we hadn't won an old firm game in all those years was mentally a huge obstacle for us.

I expect a confident and assured performance now that has been lifted.

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Something I don't think we can underestimate is that the monkey has now been taken off the back. The fact we hadn't won an old firm game in all those years was mentally a huge obstacle for us.

I expect a confident and assured performance now that has been lifted.

We had technically only not won one in 2 years. As since 2012 in the match when we won we then lost at the chamber of secrets.

We then played a cup the in 2014 which we lost then beat them 2016 and then never won a league game from 16/17 season till the 18/19 game in December. It was only 2 year. 

We also had a run like that under a McLeish 

30 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Soon as this fuckin hangover gets too fuck i'll be buzzing for this. Defo taking at least a point off the cunts this time. 

Alright bud unlike you not to be heavy buzzing this early in the week. Usually you are ready for war by now lol.

must be a cunt of a cumdown/hangover you have bud. 

11 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Alright bud unlike you not to be heavy buzzing this early in the week. Usually you are ready for war by now lol.

must be a cunt of a cumdown/hangover you have bud. 

put it this way, never going to Blackpool ever again haha, has a lot to answer for 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hangovers are for the mentally weak 

🤢

Archived