***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Game was in Armenia which is a good 7 hours from London. He should still be back in Glasgow by tomorrow which is plenty time for a Sunday game.

realised that about 2 seconds after I posted .

agree still plenty time .not as if he is using his own wings either .should still be fine 

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

I have absolutely no excitement for this at all. Someone give me a ticket so I get excited.

I feel your pain mate I’m in the same boat ticket wise but it’s more important we turn them over Sunday 👍🏻👌🏻

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if we won this. Not because I think we’re good enough, but because to blow the title race with draws again the likes of st Johnstone, Killie and hibs then beat that lot at their place when it’s a lost cause is exactly the kind of thing we’d do.

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok

Maybe it's his turn to give them everything 😊

It gets better....

Ref: Madden

Linesman: David McGeachie. The one who brought the Morelos kick on McKenna in game 1 to the attention of ref Clancy. Missed the barges on Morelos. Offered no clarification sheep had made no attempt to play for ball at penalty and should have been red carded.

Linesman:  Alan Mulvanny, ex pupil at RC John Ogilvie HS.

4th official: Nancy Clancy

Sad days when you hope Madden doesn't go off injured as Clancy is waiting in the wings.

😂 😳 😰 😡

23 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

£36 for that is ludicrous but they know many of our fans are gullible and will pay it 

Don’t think it’s that bad.

£36 for food, drink and the meet and greet with Nacho / Marv is alright given I just paid £27 to watch us embarrassed by Aberdeen in the cup. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t think it’s that bad.

£36 for food, drink and the meet and greet with Nacho / Marv is alright given I just paid £27 to watch us embarrassed by Aberdeen in the cup. 

You don't get free drink mate :lol:

Would be shocked if Gerrard does anything different than before. God help us if McCrorie doesn't start as the rest of the choices for midfield 3 aren't much hope. Candeias needs dropped too, fuck this 'oh Tav plays better with him ahead' shite because they've both been rotten for weeks now.

Archived