Mp writes to Humza re: effiges at the knewcamp

Smile

23 minutes ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Would film and photos of the effigies not suffice ? Btw Murdo Fraser is a list MSP not a MP.

I doubt it but I’m thinking the police must have viewed the footage and I wonder if them giving witness statements identifying the scum would be enough for charges and convictions, maybe BNB can answer 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I doubt it but I’m thinking the police must have viewed the footage and I wonder if them giving witness statements identifying the scum would be enough for charges and convictions, maybe BNB can answer 

Do you not need corroboration these days to back up any statement or is it the other way about now. 

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you not need corroboration these days to back up any statement or is it the other way about now. 

I believe nothing has changed regarding corroboration and any witness statement would only be one piece of the corroboration.

I’m unsure if the two police officers who viewed the original and now lost cctv footage could be used as witnesses for a charge

Remarkable that as taigs get to skate free for any offence against Rangers supporters the ever professional and non tainted police Scotland can produce a picture of a guy in a Rangers scarf for alleged offences v The Sheep. 

I'm not prepared to share the picture from ssn website on here. 

Truly the best move I ever made was to leave the country of my birth behind. The place is reekin in taigness.

9 minutes ago, hugenot 63 said:

The whole world seen effiges of protestants being hanged that day, very sinister that the evidence has gone missing, if police Scotland can't defend us who can? 

It's not about defending. Their job is to investigate criminality, gather and examine evidence, identify those responsible, provide the Crown with that evidence and charge the offenders.  Much of that appears to have been achieved.

The discrepancy appears to be that the Crown only had edited footage, not the unedited version they can and did request. Why they didn't have the unedited  version appears to have been blamed on the PFs office, though may also be fault of the police. 

I'm not sure if the evidence 'lost' relates to an actual item going missing, or whether it actually means the footage had been recorded over and when they went to record again unedited footage (following defence request) and the overwritten footage was now gone ie lost.

On 24/03/2019 at 17:14, Bad Robot said:

I believe nothing has changed regarding corroboration and any witness statement would only be one piece of the corroboration.

I’m unsure if the two police officers who viewed the original and now lost cctv footage could be used as witnesses for a charge

It can't as that is hearsay.

7 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Equality is meant to be in the law, what if the pope was hung along with a priest with a big Paedo sign from the Sandy Jardine stand?

One is a religious figure, the other was a faceless football effigy.

Neither should be crimes anyway. 

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Tbh I don't even think it should be a crime.

Tbh I get that . 20 years ago nobody would have expected charges and life would have carried on as normal . 

However , nowadays , we have ' hate crime ' laws . I dont think society is necessarily better off because  of them  ,  but theyre  here , and should be applied equally  . 

29 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

One is a religious figure, the other was a faceless football effigy.

Neither should be crimes anyway. 

One is the second most protected man on the planet and speaks to a billion people (but no coppers) and the other is an Orange man and Rangers fan no cunt cares about. Is that what you mean?

Agreed neither should be a crime but out of the two scenarios which one would be a crime and see people sent to jail?

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/04/2019 at 17:46, backup said:

Just highlights the ridiculous double standards being used .

Also disgusting that 2 children injured by the scum and there are no convictions .

people know who carried out these attacks .

What is it with these tarrier bastards and their constant covering up of attacks on children 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Just highlights the ridiculous double standards being used .

Also disgusting that 2 children injured by the scum and there are no convictions .

people know who carried out these attacks .

What is it with these tarrier bastards and their constant covering up of attacks on children 

Natural instincts perhaps mate? ..... :p:

Point is they are getting away with it all .... sickening.

:UK: