Royalty Bar

LochendBilly

1 hour ago, Mcgill said:

That arsehole Marshall over on his weekly FF advertisement is questioning the Royalty's credentials as a "Real" Rangers boozer. 

Surely any pub ran and owned by a loyal Rangers fan and family that welcomes bears as priority is the credentials 

On 23/03/2019 at 11:08, Mcgill said:

That arsehole Marshall over on his weekly FF advertisement is questioning the Royalty's credentials as a "Real" Rangers boozer. 

Where? Can’t even see him posting in the thread and he’s wished them luck on twitter.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Not a pub I have been in that much but will make a point of visiting it now.

It's always been a decent Rangers boozer mate but the new owners are 100% Rangers and loyalist. 

It'll do well at weekends just really need the during the week to have decent numbers through the door.

He already owns a successful business as well in Maryhill so Just hope they can get this going as well

On 23/03/2019 at 11:08, Mcgill said:

Who would have guessed? Next home game expect a flyer on every seat from the SLO saying the same thing.

Just now, Malvern said:

Who would have guessed? Next home game expect a flyer on every seat from the SLO saying the same thing.

I'm going to be honest mate I read through the thread and he's not even mentioned the royalty bar. Don't even think he posted in.the thread.

One poster did and was told by many that the guy who owns it helps the the Sandbank RSC and he was happy enough to hear that. But it wasn't Marshall 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm going to be honest mate I read through the thread and he's not even mentioned the royalty bar. Don't even think he posted in.the thread.

One poster did and was told by many that the guy who owns it helps the the Sandbank RSC and he was happy enough to hear that. But it wasn't Marshall 

Try the quote from the post above the one you responded too.

EDIT: Or maybe not as it has gone.

EDIT2: Found it and made a cunt of it, point still stands.