Royalty Bar

LochendBilly

3 minutes ago, BEE said:

The twitter post? They’ve retweeted it and said thanks.

I was talking about the FF thread advertising his slophouse for the tarrier game.

23 hours ago, BEE said:

Where? Can’t even see him posting in the thread and he’s wished them luck on twitter.

Read it again then  you've missed his attempt at sarcasm.

1 hour ago, Mcgill said:

I was talking about the FF thread advertising his slophouse for the tarrier game.

Read it again then  you've missed his attempt at sarcasm.

Ah, didn’t see that one.

On 24/03/2019 at 14:29, MK Dumfries said:

Where you told off for singing the billy boys . Wankers !

yes, a few times, hard not to belt it out after follow follow, just comes natural. i understand its a high profile Rangers pub and police stood right outside but even getting a ticking off for fuck bobby sands add ons. i dunno, perhaps they dont mind it really and just have to be seen to stamp it out but its very frustrating!

6 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

yes, a few times, hard not to belt it out after follow follow, just comes natural. i understand its a high profile Rangers pub and police stood right outside but even getting a ticking off for fuck bobby sands add ons. i dunno, perhaps they dont mind it really and just have to be seen to stamp it out but its very frustrating!

Will be mate. It's the same with the club, they comment how great an atmosphere we create etc then when there's complaints regarding songs at other games with the same songs they issue a daft statement. They don't really care they just need to be seen to be doing something 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Will be mate. It's the same with the club, they comment how great an atmosphere we create etc then when there's complaints regarding songs at other games with the same songs they issue a daft statement. They don't really care they just need to be seen to be doing something 

In the case of pubs though they can lose their licence.

I think it’s why there has been talk of instead of strict liability, it would be left to local authorities like the way a pub is licensed.

If you have sectarian behaviour they can revoke a stadiums licence etc.

The owners of the loudon or any pub for that matter are correct to stamp out addons if thier licence is in jeopardy because of the possibility of being reported.

It's just the ignorant and arrogant way he deals with it I take issue with.

3 hours ago, MisterC said:

Back on topic, will the royalty be showing the game on Sunday? Will give my usual local pubs a miss as its mixed fans and I can't be doing with that 

Yes but tickets sold out in hours.