The wage thief.

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Wait, you're saying Chris Sutton pays him to be on BT?

So he isn't a Rangers man? Interesting breakthrough in the story and validates him wanting to stay and get what he was due in wages.

At a time when English clubs were not allowed to be in Europe and I was actually being flippant about the mutton money but you knew that and were just being a prick.

Ally will be a Rangers man any time you pay him no drama.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Away tae fuck man, come on.

I can lie to you if you would prefer me to not be honest. If he tried that with me in my work he would have been out the door but I have standards.

15 minutes ago, Malvern said:

At a time when English clubs were not allowed to be in Europe and I was actually being flippant about the mutton money but you knew that and were just being a prick.

Ally will be a Rangers man any time you pay him no drama.

Malvern's on the babycham, batten down the hatches.

McCoist as a player was terrific, my absolute hero, and met him a few times as a boy and he was brilliant with me.

McCoist as a manager was a shambles. A joke. Made us an utter laughing stock - but I can forgive that.

McCoist the £850k salary in the 4th tier, Whyte / Green endorsing, penny share accumulating, wage hiding, gardening leave, ‘settlement’ post King in power, BT sport filth loving, handwringing, can’t learn Morelos’s name arsehole I’ll never forgive.

48 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I know what TUPE is and I know full well we were not exactly flush with cash back then but he accepted such generous amounts of shares and salary to himself without blushing for an end product that disgraced us.Not to mention the money he spunked buying shit players.

Your articles since you joined the paper have been fair but I cannot view the player and manager as having the same views because if I did I would want him to piss off into obscurity forever. Still I am sure the 30 pieces of Silver mutton pays him on BT will make it all better.

You know full well that a player and manager that loved Rangers would have left Gardening leave as soon as possible as we had no money but you will go down the contract route. Fair enough, he had a contract and he got his Judas payment but please don't go on about how great a man he is. Oh and McCoist never loved Rangers, he loved money.

So if he was "never a Rangers man" who only "loved money" why would you expect him to walk away from the best part of a million quid?

I thought the players who broke their contracts and refused to TUPE over were Judas'? NOw it seems that honouring a contract as well as breaking a contract equat to being a Judas. It's almost as if the whole thing is utterly ridiculous.

See if you're not doing great at your work, do you offer to take a wage cut? Why would a football manager be any different? Should we be expecting Gerrard to offer to take one since we've not won in the last four games and have struggled to beat Aberdeen, Hibs or Killie all season?

13 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

@Malvern making a cunt of himself again 

No, I am giving you a view, an opinion based on facts that you seem to not care about. Did I try and hide my wages, did I take penny shares, did I manage a football team like a primary school teacher and after a loss in a cup final have a Karaoke? Oh and did I try to hide my wages?

Just asking for the big picture.

10 minutes ago, Malvern said:

No, I am giving you a view, an opinion based on facts that you seem to not care about. Did I try and hide my wages, did I take penny shares, did I manage a football team like a primary school teacher and after a loss in a cup final have a Karaoke? Oh and did I try to hide my wages?

Just asking for the big picture.

I reckon your on benefits tbh

Just now, The Dude said:

So he's hiding his salary etc etc

I said it didn't matter in this thread, you want to talk about Stevie's wages and his worth crack on in another thread, you find out the deal and write a piece in the paper that is your job, you're just trying to derail a thread as you seem to think McCoist is some form of protected species or you think he was correct in his actions. Our views differ greatly.

He isn't a protected species and some of his action can certainly be questioned.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I reckon your on benefits tbh

Nah start  work on Monday and will be there 7 days a week for 6 months then have 6 months off, thanks for caring though.

Do you get six months holiday?

Archived