The wage thief.

Virtuoso

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Why u asking me? I didn’t even see the interview. 

There you go young fella, never mentioned The Rangers or any Ranger once, best ignore the resident troll who hasn't a clue about our history or ethos..a born loser, dummiesoot will be along to rag-doll him once more no doubt..👍.2019521487_ScreenShot2019-03-25at11_16_00.thumb.png.55cfb54fefbefcce39d10038ef45a3e8.png 

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'm taking this threat seriously and will report you to the relevant authorities.

You thought right, personal abuse is not tolerated on the site.

:lol: You just called another poster a "taig", no accusations of the such are to be tolerated on this site either. But you're not seeing that are you? Going by your posting to me, I'm taking a hugely wild guess that you have been called far worse than... twat.

3 minutes ago, backup said:

There you go young fella, never mentioned The Rangers or any Ranger once, best ignore the resident troll who hasn't a clue about our history or ethos..a born loser, dummiesoot will be along to rag-doll him once more no doubt..👍.2019521487_ScreenShot2019-03-25at11_16_00.thumb.png.55cfb54fefbefcce39d10038ef45a3e8.png 

I can see the word Rangers there. 

5 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

McCoist must the most analysed person who has ever been involved with us.  Even his goal celebrations are being picked apart above.  

Like teenage lassies obsessing over some vacuous popstar.  People should just admit they fancy him and be done with it, it would explain all the violent sexual imagery and spurned lover rhetoric in this thread.

For a long long time I would have more than willingly bared my arse for Ally... not any more though. I don't think he would have been interested anyway, well, unless I folded up a £20 note and tucked it in my crack. I hope that image stays with everyone who reads if for the rest of their lives.

6 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

:lol: You just called another poster a "taig", no accusations of the such are to be tolerated on this site either. But you're not seeing that are you? Going by your posting to me, I'm taking a hugely wild guess that you have been called far worse than... twat.

I never called anybody anything of the sort directly.

All insults are the same to me, water off a ducks back.

10 minutes ago, backup said:

Raging:lol:

Screenshot_20190325-113259_Chrome.jpg

Don't need to be amazing to be a legend to some, imo he is and was both. Halliday is a legend to some so it's all about opinions and what you class as a great for Rangers. Class act as s player and not so much as a manager but to not acknowledge his contribution to Rangers is shamefull

1 minute ago, StaffyBlueBear said:

Don't need to be amazing to be a legend to some, imo he is and was both. Halliday is a legend to some so it's all about opinions and what you class as a great for Rangers. Class act as s player and not so much as a manager but to not acknowledge his contribution to Rangers is shamefull

Ally is a Rangers legend, of that there is no doubt.

If people think he has tarnished his legend status then that's their prerogative .

7 minutes ago, backup said:

Pity Rangers was mentioned as his "biggest disappointment" at the time, but of course plenty of praise for us in the rest of the diatribe...there again perhaps not..

I notice the bit about Dalglish you seem upset about is a question asking his "favourite Football League player." Now, and I might be wrong on this but I'm sure a man of your massive intellect will quickly correct me if I'm wrong but Rangers have never played a single game as a member of the Football League to the best of my knowledge.

So you're upset that Ally McCoist never picked a Rangers player as his favourite Football League Player in an interview that took place almost 40 years ago.

image.png.45f65d46e23e81aa8b2ea56e7dece83e.png

😂

3 minutes ago, StaffyBlueBear said:

Agreed, I actually said the same thing a good few posts back. However, it stands to reason if you're going to acknowledge the good then you also have to acknowledge the bad. People will disagree with this of course, but I believe a legend can only be a legend IF he meets a certain criteria and that criteria is not just one of scoring goals and being a double golden boot winner, but his treatment of Rangers before, during and after his involvement with us. Everyone has a different criteria though, I think the word legend is used far too much.

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

Agreed, I actually said the same thing a good few posts back. However, it stands to reason if you're going to acknowledge the good then you also have to acknowledge the bad. People will disagree with this of course, but I believe a legend can only be a legend IF he meets a certain criteria and that criteria is not just one of scoring goals and being a double golden boot winner, but his treatment of Rangers before, during and after his involvement with us. Everyone has a different criteria though, I think the word legend is used far too much. 

Yesterday you claimed his success was mostly down to his partnership with Hateley 😂

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I notice the bit about Dalglish you seem upset about is a question asking his "favourite Football League player." Now, and I might be wrong on this but I'm sure a man of your massive intellect will quickly correct me if I'm wrong but Rangers have never played a single game as a member of the Football League to the best of my knowledge.

So you're upset that Ally McCoist never picked a Rangers player as his favourite Football League Player in an interview that took place almost 40 years ago.

image.png.45f65d46e23e81aa8b2ea56e7dece83e.png

😂

Really desperate stuff:lol:

At least he acknowledged he made a cunt of it the first time, baby steps and all that. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Really desperate stuff:lol:

At least he acknowledged he made a cunt of it the first time, baby steps and all that. 

It's mental. Of all the folk we have reason to pissed off at, McCoist is much lower down the list than many I could name.

14 minutes ago, backup said:

Pity Rangers was mentioned as his "biggest disappointment" at the time, but of course plenty of praise for us in the rest of the diatribe...there again perhaps not..

The guy wasnt even a fan of the club and also knocked us back twice while at Sunderland , and surprise surprise decided to sign once he agreed with the amount of cash he was getting......

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It's mental. Of all the folk we have reason to pissed off at, McCoist is much lower down the list than many I could name.

Basically what I was getting at from the very start of the thread, the dubious thread title considering who Ally was discussing.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The guy wasnt even a fan of the club and also knocked us back twice while at Sunderland , and surprise surprise decided to sign once he agreed with the amount of cash he was getting......

You're contradicting yourself. If he wasn't a fan of the club why should it matter that he turned us down?

45 minutes ago, backup said:

Reading that to be fair it looks like an application for snp membership. 

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Reading that to be fair it looks like an application for snp membership. 

I'm sure this is a common answer from SNP members to "Who would you most like to meet?"

image.png.5cb2bec17dffdf17d68bdd60db8780bf.png  

(The Queen and Princess of Wales)

😂

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

The difference being McCoist was one of us, family etc and he decided he and his bank balance came first ?

One guess where every penny came from ? Then the penny shares k that's the one that really sticks in my throat, we are all digging deep and that cunt is creaming it off the top. 

And as for family , family man etc ?  Never a family man in a month of Sundays ,  He fucked alsorts as a Rangers player so he never once gave a flying fuck about his family then.

As much as it kills me , there is no defence for Ally , he knew exactly what he was doing 

... if we turned on every player who has issues in there personal life we would have few idols left. If we only idolised those that played and managed for zero we would have no idiots left - in my opinion folk wanted to direct their anger towards someone and chose McCoist - not Murray, not white , not Green - pathetic! 

46 minutes ago, StaffyBlueBear said:

No.

3 hours ago, backup said:

Who can ever forget his interview in Shoot magazine while at sunderland, not one mention of The Rangers or any Rangers player, but plenty of gushing over his hero dalglish.

Lol this is pathetic - he hadn’t even joined Rangers by then and Dalgliesh was probably Scotland’s best every forward, was at his peak and any aspiring footballer at that time would have him near the top of a list 

Archived