The wage thief.

Virtuoso

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

he hadn’t even joined Rangers by then

That is correct.... he knocked us back more than once, him being a L’pool fan would add reason to the knockbacks👍🇬🇧

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

It's incredibly embarrassing for those involved imo.

Not as embarrassing as reading this drivel.  I can’t imagine my life being so empty that I get angry about a Shoot interview from 40 years ago or type genuinely chilling rants about a guy who seems pretty inoffensive, especially one who score 300+ goals for us.

13 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... if we turned on every player who has issues in there personal life we would have few idols left. If we only idolised those that played and managed for zero we would have no idiots left - in my opinion folk wanted to direct their anger towards someone and chose McCoist - not Murray, not white , not Green - pathetic! 

I think it’s more to do with him apparently  being one of us and treating us the way he did. Also the fact many fans still hold him in very high regard and refuse to see the bad in him. Ask any Rangers fan if they like Murray, Green or Whyte and you’re less likely to get any kind of positive answer. We pretty much agree they’re wanks so discussion is pretty much over.

11 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Not as embarrassing as reading this drivel.  I can’t imagine my life being so empty that I get angry about a Shoot interview from 40 years ago or type genuinely chilling rants about a guy who seems pretty inoffensive, especially one who score 300+ goals for us.

Not sure how long you have been on the site mate but clearly not long enough to realise you couldn't mark that throbbers neck with a blowtorch.

11 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Also the fact many fans still hold him in very high regard and refuse to see the bad in him.

Like who?

Every fan I know who holds Ally in high regard can still recognise his faults.

41 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol this is pathetic - he hadn’t even joined Rangers by then and Dalgliesh was probably Scotland’s best every forward, was at his peak and any aspiring footballer at that time would have him near the top of a list 

Tarrier bastard though eh?

41 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I think it’s more to do with him apparently  being one of us and treating us the way he did. Also the fact many fans still hold him in very high regard and refuse to see the bad in him. Ask any Rangers fan if they like Murray, Green or Whyte and you’re less likely to get any kind of positive answer. We pretty much agree they’re wanks so discussion is pretty much over.

‘Apparently’ one of us? Kinda says it all really 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I'm sure this is a common answer from SNP members to "Who would you most like to meet?"

image.png.5cb2bec17dffdf17d68bdd60db8780bf.png  

(The Queen and Princess of Wales)

😂

Deep down most of them really want to!:mutley:They are Royalists. Prince Charlie, Mary queen of Scots etc, check the history.

image.thumb.jpeg.fdbe6e5fe635e9a3b1dda493eccc04cc.jpeg

5 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Deep down most of them really want to!:mutley:They are Royalists. Prince Charlie, Mary queen of Scots etc, check the history.

image.thumb.jpeg.fdbe6e5fe635e9a3b1dda493eccc04cc.jpeg

You can literally see it grinding it's teeth, check the neck vein.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... if we turned on every player who has issues in there personal life we would have few idols left. If we only idolised those that played and managed for zero we would have no idiots left - in my opinion folk wanted to direct their anger towards someone and chose McCoist - not Murray, not white , not Green - pathetic! 

You just don't get it do you, McCoist made much much much more money out of us getting demoted than he ever would have if he bloody won us the league.

He sold us out to Greene that's the problem , he wanted to get his little mitts on penny shares instead of dipping his hand in his pocket like the rest of us did .

McCoist made his choices and a large majority of fans will never forgive him for putting his pocket first before the club. 

Ally should do the decent thing with the shares and give them to club 1872 , then not one person owns them, and no I am not a member of club 1872 before you ask.

Fuck back in 1990 I had a Scotland top with McCoist no9,   How things have changed since then being a bear.  

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Ally should do the decent thing with the shares and give them to club 1872 , then not one person owns them, and no I am not a member of club 1872 before you ask.

Who would you be put first? Yourself or the club?

Archived