The wage thief.

Virtuoso

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

355 goals.

What more can one guy do.

Some of us as a support act exactly as we as a support despise. 

Is it not enough that every other cunt wants to berate us without our own. 

Not one single person on here would refuse a wage rise, half their wages or get what contractually they are entitled to, no not one. 

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Some of us as a support act exactly as we as a support despise. 

Is it not enough that every other cunt wants to berate us without our own. 

Not one single person on here would refuse a wage rise, half their wages or get what contractually they are entitled to, no not one. 

Probably not one of us work for the club or an organisation we love, nor go without knowing how much we're paid so it's not really comparable to you or me or every day Joe. Though if you're a ST holder you probably put more into Rangers than he does.

If you were in a public profile position would you defend us more than he and most other ex players do?

If you were in a public profile position would you call out more the injustices others seem to get aesy with?

Would you be a SCIAF fundraiser, or attend (let's all slag Rangers) Scottish football supporters fans night and constantly in the press with your pals Chris Sutton, Lenny, and Crags?

If you knew what really went on with the 5 way agreement, would you keep quiet on it all?

Mccoist earned a fortune from Rangers as an employer. To me it's a love, a part of me and a generational legacy for my kids to love. For Mccoist, Rangers are nothing more than the ex-paymaster.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mccoist had the chance to speak out about these charlatans. He chose to incredibly not know how much he was being paid then accept 9 months gardening leave and all the penny shares instead.

He knows all about the actions and behaviour of the SFA and other clubs around admin time, including the terms of the 5 way agreement and what Rangers were coerced into signing to retain a place in football. He's remained silent on such matters, it really wouldn't surprise me if he reveals all in a book to make money from it all.

The only way mccoist would set about either Green or Whyte is if someone made it financially worth his while. The same as everything else that involves him, financially beneficial is the key criteria.

Thanks for the goals McCoist. Shame you're now as much a Rangers man as the rest of the BT panel of Rangers haters. 

He has made comments (twice that I can remember) over the years, “that’ll be in the book” or “im keeping that for the book” in reference to some questionable/controversial moments in our recent history.  

I made my mind up unequivocally about him then.  

Edit. Meant to quote you @SeparateEntityMyArse

Every player loves the club they play for cos they pay the wages ask wee Mo Johnstone 

We think that all those players hate each other like we do - fact is many are mates attending doos, playing golf, charity and what not. It’s not hard to understand surely. 

McCoists goals and what that won us including Europe income, league and cup cash completely eclipses my 20 yrs of having a season ticket. 

Lets line up all the players over the years that came here on decent money and couldn’t be fucked giving even half of what McCoist did. 

Lee Wallace is still doing it

1 hour ago, mearns loyal said:

Karaoke 

Bear arse training

penny shares

massive salary (moaning about part timers on £15k a year being sacked whilst keeping his own bloated salary out of the headlines (google David Letterman paying staff wages and you’ll see what I mean).)

refusal to vote on business when required

negotiating a pay off with three months to go on deal and walking into a job with BT three days later thereby screwing more money out of the Club

off the top of my head...

throw in a testimonial for good measure. 

I love how folk on here like w to pretend they would walk away from hundreds of thousands of pounds that they were legally entitled to. Obviously there arw countless posters on herw who work solely for the enjoyment it brings rather than the fact the gwt paid every week/month. 

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Every player loves the club they play for cos they pay the wages ask wee Mo Johnstone 

We think that all those players hate each other like we do - fact is many are mates attending doos, playing golf, charity and what not. It’s not hard to understand surely. 

McCoists goals and what that won us including Europe income, league and cup cash completely eclipses my 20 yrs of having a season ticket. 

Lets line up all the players over the years that came here on decent money and couldn’t be fucked giving even half of what McCoist did. 

Aye but Lee Wallace is a pyoor hero because he was making 8k a week playing against posties

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Lee Wallace Rangers legend.

Ally McCoist wanker of a guy

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye but Lee Wallace is a pyoor hero because he was making 8k a week playing against posties

Aye he is.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Surely wallace shouldve offered to walk away from his contract for free last summer rather than steal a wage for the last 10 months

Or at least half it for a while?  I bet Wallace has a lovely garden too. Nice cut grass flower borders and what not. 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Surely wallace shouldve offered to walk away from his contract for free last summer rather than steal a wage for the last 10 months

No, he’s still a Rangers player. McCoist was doing after getting sacked.

3 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Double standards mate 

If Wallace wasn’t a Rangers player the maybe, but McCoist sat on his arse picking it up after being a failure as a manager.

Archived