The wage thief.

Virtuoso

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That bit is a scandal tbh. Did we ever receive anything back? That money was vital to the club. Would have been quite a few million?

Don't know if noticed Bro but nobody but nobody gives us fuck all back once they've filled their boots and fucked off.

EVERY CUNT had their noses in the trough when we went to the lower leagues and the IPO money came. 

You cant rightly get tore into the board for their greed but give Ally a pass because he’s a so called Bear and if he hadn’t took it the crooks would’ve, that’s just fucked up logic. 

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Don't know if noticed Bro but nobody but nobody gives us fuck all back once they've filled their boots and fucked off.

Never a truer word said mate. 👍👍

Rangers and it’s fans the gift that keeps on giving no matter how much you bad mouth us, kick when we are down or simply say fuck all in our defence. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never a truer word said mate. 👍👍

Rangers and it’s fans the gift that keeps on giving no matter how much you bad mouth us, kick when we are down or simply say fuck all in our defence. 

Biggest cash cow in brigadoon and treated with contempt, but that's our own fault for being too nice.

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Well bears will always dig deep don't you agree ?   So we will never die , hope that's cleared that up for you 

It hasn't, what if Bears decide enoughs enough and we sell 200 season tickets and don't have a club icon like Ally to help sell more?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

So we are all in agreement that Ally is the reason we went to the third division 

Not sure but I think we can all agree that using Copland Bears logic, well one of his logics, Ally basically saved the club.

Here was me thinking it was Craig Houston who did that.

58 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What's bizarre is how much he has aged from 2012 to now 

Exactly, what price do you put on your health?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So you wanted McCoist to tell fans NOT to put their money into the club and let us die? I don't really think you've thought this one through.

If Green wasn’t the man to take Rangers forward wouldn’t you want McCoist to state that publicly, rather than back him for financial gain.  Bomber was one who seen Green for what he was, walked out, and publicly slammed him.

As long as there are Rangers fans we will always have a club.  We’re the lifeblood and it’s our money that keeps the club alive.  We didn’t need McCoist to save us.  Collecting millions for incompetently managing a massive club against part-time teams didn’t do this club any favours.  In the end he had to be forced out.

41 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I've got him on ignore mate.

Hi pal

46 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

Not really, Rangers are more than a club and to millions it's a massive part of our life, if not the largest. I have never seen anything that comes close in the football world to what we went through, and what we were subjected to. Ally was my hero growing up, and still to this day my favourite ever player however he had a chance to help us all, by shining a light on the darkness that engulfed our club...instead he took the money. 

I dare say the non-disclosure agreement would have been signed when he initially took the job, you break that and you end up in court.

51 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This one thing doesn't form my opinion on you Ally, but if it makes you feel better the jury is still out on my total opinion of you. 

Well that's a nonsense reply.

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You cant rightly get tore into the board for their greed but give Ally a pass because he’s a so called Bear and if he hadn’t took it the crooks would’ve, that’s just fucked up logic. 

Ironic you say that here mate, here's a thread about Ally discussing the man who fucked us over big style and hardly anybody is having a go at Whyte but plenty having a go at Ally.

Christ even look at my very first post about the topic heading.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Hi pal

I dare say the non-disclosure agreement would have been signed when he initially took the job, you break that and you end up in court.

Ironic you say that here mate, here's a thread about Ally discussing the man who fucked us over big style and hardly anybody is having a go at Whyte but plenty having a go at Ally.

And you'll probably be right! I just seen it as an opportunity to help ease the pain that we've suffered, so yeah maybe not lost respect, just disappointment at an opportunity missed. We are only human though.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Hi pal

Whyte, Green and all the rest came filled their pockets and left, cunts the lot of them  

Only one constant that stood there filling his pockets and never said a single word against any of them at the time. Step up Mr I Don’t Do Walking Away (especially when there’s loads of money to be made). He resigns makes it known why and he’s a hero forever. 

He even squeezed every last drop he could out of the so called saviours of the club the fans great hope of King & his pals. 

Ally lives for his bank account and he will say, do anything that he needs to to make sure it’s getting filled each month, no matter who the fuck he has to step on or climb over to get it done. He lives to no principles whatsoever. 

Thats not a Rangers Legend that’s a mercenary plain and simple  

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People still take the piss now with the show us the deeds talk.

Exactly, so damned if you do and damned if you don't.

15 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

And you'll probably be right! I just seen it as an opportunity to help ease the pain that we've suffered, so yeah maybe not lost respect, just disappointment at an opportunity missed. We are only human though.

I know what you are saying mate, I really do, but after the shit he went through at the time I think going to court against clever lawyers would have been the last thing Ally needed.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Whyte, Green and all the rest came filled their pockets and left, cunts the lot of them  

Only one constant that stood there filling his pockets and never said a single word against any of them at the time. Step up Mr I Don’t Do Walking Away (especially when there’s loads of money to be made). He resigns makes it known why and he’s a hero forever. 

He even squeezed every last drop he could out of the so called saviours of the club the fans great hope of King & his pals. 

Ally lives for his bank account and he will say, do anything that he needs to to make sure it’s getting filled each month, no matter who the fuck he has to step on or climb over to get it done. He lives to no principles whatsoever. 

Thats not a Rangers Legend that’s a mercenary plain and simple  

That's all very commendable but it still doesn't change my point about what had been said in this thread up until now.

You can kick and scream if you want but Ally will still go down in history as a Rangers legend.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's all very commendable but it still doesn't change my point about what had been said in this thread up until now.

You can kick and scream if you want but Ally will still go down in history as a Rangers legend.

Then we deserve all that we get, if we class him as a Legend. 

Archived