The wage thief.

Virtuoso

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

You the guy on the beach puntin Cornetto's?

With your patter the only answer you will accept is

I am puntin' your maw all over the house and make her scream like a whore...

But your reposte will no doubt be ma maw is deed so how can that be? Don't know, don't care much like your views on basically most things.

Just now, Malvern said:

With your patter the only answer you will accept is

I am puntin' your maw all over the house and make her scream like a whore...

But your reposte will no doubt be ma maw is deed so how can that be? Don't know, don't care much like your views on basically most things.

Ooft. You are a bit of a dick mate.

I remember years ago , somebody told me him and his mate were in central station when they saw Mccoist passing by , one shouted hi ally and he greeted them like long lost friends, they said he was just to nice, it was like a charm offensive.

7 minutes ago, Herdwick said:

I remember years ago , somebody told me him and his mate were in central station when they saw Mccoist passing by , one shouted hi ally and he greeted them like long lost friends, they said he was just to nice, it was like a charm offensive.

Bollocks

13 minutes ago, Herdwick said:

Or hes been brought up properly and realises that being nice too fans doesn't cost anything ? Should he have blanked them 

16 minutes ago, Herdwick said:

Ffs 😂

Desperate stuff. 

6 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I get what you mean, I’m 44 and him as a player was fantastic, but as a man he comes across as a money grabbing selfish bastard who only loves himself. I personally don’t hold him in the same regard I used to and that’s not because he was w shite manager. 

McCoist is a worst cunt now. Should have heard the shite he came away with commentating on the Aberdeen cup game, and that was just one game I couldn’t make.

Fuck him.

Well he keeps making the same mistakes ,he goes 95% of the time in agreement with Timmy apologists, never condemns the treatment of Morelos ,plays the party line of petulance blah de blah ,he has made millions from Rangers and the least you would expect from anyone in his position is to back the club and at the very least counter the narrative of Slaggs and Mutton, if MJ was at Rangers the same amount of years he would've out scored him, as well as a few others wouldve done , a very lucky boy indeed, but for me he has soured his reputation in the pursuit of the coin.

All of the Rangers support I'd assume would have loved to be in his position and I am pretty sure 99.9% would never have went down the same road as him.

Give me the Neill McAanns and the Kevin Thomsons of this world anytime.

He is more akin to Broadfoot and the poser Thomson on the BBC who should never have been in a Rangers shirt in the first place,as both of them were shite.

Charles Green needed fans to buy tickets in division 3 because we didn't even know if there would be a team there to support.  Green needed the fans to part with their cash and therefore he needed McCoist's endorsement.  McCoist would get 500k/year plus a percentage in shares that would be worth millions in later years.  The fans said 'If McCoist said it it's good enough for me' and put forward their cash.  £70m was put in to Rangers in the lower divisions and just about all of it disappeared.  

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

The way people talk about our highest ever goalscorer is fucking pathetic. Get a grip he has made mistakes like us all but he is a legend, a decent guy and a Rangers man.

He's a self-serving cunt.  

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

He's a self-serving cunt.  

Who isn't a self serving cunt? We all go about or daily lives looking after ourselves at the end of the day.

Players are different breeds to supporters. I know this first hand. Player I know doesn't actually know what it's like to follow us each week as he's always played football.

Rangers daft all the same though.

8 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Who isn't a self serving cunt? We all go about or daily lives looking after ourselves at the end of the day.

Players are different breeds to supporters. I know this first hand. Player I know doesn't actually know what it's like to follow us each week as he's always played football.

Rangers daft all the same though.

Yeah, but this guy has made millions from Rangers.  The penny shares he was handed for endorsing Green will pay out millions in the years ahead too.  Rangers are nothing but a meal ticket for McCoist.  He's mates with Neil Lennon, they golf together, he's not 'one of us' he's just a self serving cunt.  I hate the guy.  In division 3 we wanted a young team playing attractive football to work us up the leagues and he killed it.  He put the fans off to such an extent that we needed to boycott to get him the fuck out.  

Would love to see Ally back in management, got a lot to offer to the game. Never had a fair crack at it in all honesty - the vitriolic abuse of the man is beyond the pale. It wasn't his fault it all went arse over elbow - yet he is total easy target. It's actually embarrassing reading the usual lazy abuse of him.

8 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

I wouldn't trust myself to behave if i saw Craig Whyte again

ALLY McCoist launched a blistering attack on former Rangers owner Craig Whyte — and revealed he would struggle to restrain himself if the pair met again.

The Ibrox legend, 56, branded the tycoon a “chancer” who “didn’t give a s***” about the club he bought for just £1.

And the ex-Light Blues gaffer and striker claimed that while giving evidence at Whyte’s fraud trial, he felt like he was in the dock.

Breaking his silence on the controversial businessman, McCoist said: “The last time I saw Craig Whyte was in the High Court in Glasgow.

“If I saw him again, I don’t think I could trust myself to behave. I really don’t

The whole thing at the court was embarrassing. I was very, very disappointed in how that was handled.

“I remember going back home and my wife asking who was actually on trial — was it me or was it Craig Whyte?”

Whyte, 48, paid Sir David Murray the token takeover sum in 2011 but Gers plunged into administration and liquidation the following year.

Yorkshire businessman Charles Green, 65, led a £5.5million consortium buyout of the club’s assets as they toppled into the Third Division.

McCoist added: “Whyte and Green were both chancers.

“I don’t think there’s any doubt about that, which clearly is a shame.

“Both came in with absolutely no interest in the football club itself.

They didn’t give a s***. They didn’t care about the club. They were only interested in financial gain.”

The Gers hero was dumped on gardening leave in December 2014 after three-and-a-half years as manager.

He agreed a settlement with the club nine months later.

But McCoist — who revealed he has since been interviewed for managerial vacancies at Blackburn Rovers and QPR — insisted he has no regrets about his crisis-hit stint in charge at Ibrox.

The talkSPORT pundit said: “My biggest regret was it was my dream job but just at the wrong time.

“I am quietly very proud of how all the staff handled themselves.

“Everyone spoke about the players, which is understandable. But invariably they will find another club.

“But people like Laura Tarbet, who was secretary for over 40 years, and PR girl Carol Patton were great.

“These people were unbelievable and had been there a long, long time.

“They handled themselves with dignity and class.”

Whyte was cleared by jurors of fraudulently taking over Gers at his 2017 trial.

We told how former chief exec Green is suing police and prosecutors for £20million for “wrongful arrest”.

He was nicked in 2015 over an alleged fraudulent buyout of the club.

But the case was axed and charges dropped.

I don't understand why this news story is relevant at this point in time.  Why did he feel like he was in the dock? 

Archived