The wage thief.

Virtuoso

I respect your opinion mate.

From as far back as I can remember we have always had players that were friendly with one of those cunts in one way or another.

They aren't supporters like us. It's a totally different world players live in. 

Personally i wouldn't pish on one of them if they were on fire obviously, but what do expect McCoist to do? Set about Lennon at every opportunity he gets?

Aye, that would be great. He's above that.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone with a bit of morality and decency for one ,we all ain't self serving C.unts .

This country is infested with people like this , politicians who spout their shite are the worst,  let councillors and mps do their so called work on a voluntary basis and see how many apply then.

You had Dr.Death claiming expenses for a toilet seat when  the IRA sypathiser was the minister for N.Ireland, what chance have you got ,country is fucked  from the p.c . apologists scared to call it out for what it is and Government's afraid to tell Europe to fuck off and our own mob afraid to tackle the enemy within ,whereas if they had any balls both would have been dealt with years ago in particular the cult of the R.C church and the sporting,terrorist ,paedophile sympathisers within Glasgow celtic who blindly follow their satanic master in rome.

There is none so blind as those who can't see. I ain't no religious zealot or bigot but I know the difference between right and wrong.

Kick them Out

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Ally a hero as a player of mine but cunt of a man bit like Barry ferguson as I loved him as a player.

How is Barry Ferguson a cunt? Aye, he says some stupid shit here n there. Ex players just need to feel they are still in the limelight.

Canny handle the shite McCoist , Ferguson, Boyd etc get.

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

How is Barry Ferguson a cunt? Aye, he says some stupid shit here n there. Ex players just need to feel they are still in the limelight.

Canny handle the shite McCoist , Ferguson, Boyd etc get.

Hes a cunt in my eyes barley a good word to say about us like his big brother.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Sorry mate, I felt I lived it through Barry when he played for us and I canny see past him. 

Barry is in my top 5 loved him as a player it just sickens me at times with the shite he spouts about us, I think he has a chip on his shoulder ever since he didn’t get a coaching role.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Barry is in my top 5 loved him as a player it just sickens me at times with the shite he spouts about us, I think he has a chip on his shoulder ever since he didn’t get a coaching role.

Same. Top 5. If he did get the coaching role he would have no doubt got pelters from every cunt if we were struggling. He was always first to get it in the neck.

He wanted it badly no doubt, would have been his dream job. 

It wasn't to be though and it won't ever happen now I don't think.

8 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

He was clearly the wrong guy to build us back up from the start again. We should have got someone else. Canny hold how pish he was against him fs. 

You can because if he cared about the club he'd have got out of the way and let a competent manager into the club 

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

It wouldn't be a surprise if he's the highest paid person at the club.

As he should be. 

A player should never be more valued than the boss. Throws the power dynamic right out in the current climate. 

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

As he should be. 

A player should never be more valued than the boss. Throws the power dynamic right out in the current climate. 

Obviously this should vary depending if they support the club or not, well going by the logic on here.

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

As he should be. 

Totally agree. Sir Alex said similar in his book. How do you respect a manager who is paid a fraction what you are? 

31 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

You can because if he cared about the club he'd have got out of the way and let a competent manager into the club 

Willing to bet that if he did actually step aside he would have been labelled a shitebag for the rest of his days. 

He seemed to me to be the perfect man for the job at the time. Most people would agree on that I think. 

We've not had a decent manager for years so fuck knows who this competent manager you speak of would have been, especially at that point.

9 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

He was clearly the wrong guy to build us back up from the start again. We should have got someone else. Canny hold how pish he was against him fs. 

On the recommendation of arguably our greatest ever manager Walter Smith too  

That says a lot  

Ally tried his best as a rookie manager in our most difficult period in time   It’s just his best is interpreted differently by some  

38 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How do you respect a manager who is paid a fraction what you are? 

You should respect a man for how he conducts himself, his achievements  and how he treats you, not on how much money he earns imo.

Just now, plumbGER said:

You should respect a man for how he conducts himself, his achievements  and how he treats you, not on how much money he earns imo.

You should but in a world where people value their importance by their wages then that goes by the wayside. If a player is making 5x what the manager is then there can be a misplaced belief that the player is more 'valuable' to the club based on that.

17 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Strange thread title imo considering who it is Ally is talking about.

Haters hate mate - gotta have someone to blame and some turned on one of our own. A goal scoring hero that tried to do him best as a manager - who stopped titles being stripped - but we mustn’t forget he got paid and we must rant and rave against that! 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You should but in a world where people value their importance by their wages then that goes by the wayside. If a player is making 5x what the manager is then there can be a misplaced belief that the player is more 'valuable' to the club based on that.

It possibly is a world like that now tbf, @crazy bob swollenbaws seems to live in this sort of world where he places money above everything, speaking down to me on his measly 80k a year when I'm a self made millionaire:lol:

My world will never be like that though, I'll always take people at face value and never judge them solely on how much they earn, just the way I am.

I'll never look at someone and say I must respect him because he earns so much, same way I won't look at someone and hate them for being well off when they might have worked their arse off to get that way.

For me, my morals respect and trust are based on a whole lot more than money.

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Haters hate mate - gotta have someone to blame and some turned on one of our own. A goal scoring hero that tried to do him best as a manager - who stopped titles being stripped - but we mustn’t forget he got paid and we must rant and rave against that! 

The thread should be about Whyte, said at the very beginning it was a suspect thread title.

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep - now there is a guy that deserves our anger 

Not the Rangers way, this cunt swans about care free posing for selfies with tarriers while fans rage on the internet about Ally.

Mental.

Archived