The wage thief.

Virtuoso

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Haters hate mate - gotta have someone to blame and some turned on one of our own. A goal scoring hero that tried to do him best as a manager - who stopped titles being stripped - but we mustn’t forget he got paid and we must rant and rave against that! 

Or has one of our own turned on us . Wouldn’t be the first, isn’t the last.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some folk think that the money part doesn't come into the equation. We as a Club were on our knees, it was the support who kept us alive, we had very little money but who was it who drained the much wanted cash out of the Club ?. 

The charlatans AND the much adored money thief by the name of McCoist.

So get real folks, money does talk In the real world and it is part of this discussion, the money thieves who are guilty SHOULD by named and shamed..

10 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Some folk think that the money part doesn't come into the equation. We as a Club were on our knees, it was the support who kept us alive, we had very little money but who was it who drained the much wanted cash out of the Club ?. 

The charlatans AND the much adored money thief by the name of McCoist.

So get real folks, money does talk In the real world and it is part of this discussion, the money thieves who are guilty SHOULD by named and shamed..

So he shouldn't have tuped over ? The players who fucked off are actually the good guys and the people who tuped over are the rats because the club needed the cash from their wages ?

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

So he shouldn't have tuped over ? The players who fucked off are actually the good guys and the people who tuped over are the rats because the club needed the cash from their wages ?

Realisation appears to have by-passed your logic.

This thread is about the wage thief that McCash became, at a time when we needed money.

You really are trying to deflect away from the point that I made. Keep deflecting, but the facts are the facts.

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Willing to bet that if he did actually step aside he would have been labelled a shitebag for the rest of his days. 

He seemed to me to be the perfect man for the job at the time. Most people would agree on that I think. 

We've not had a decent manager for years so fuck knows who this competent manager you speak of would have been, especially at that point.

Warburton fulfilled the brief of getting us promoted very well. The mistake we made was overconfidence in him.

An experienced old hand spending modest sums of money wouldve got us up to championship no problem. At that point we could've signed a Warburton type character, then could've got someone else after the championship season. 

Mccoist was an enabler for the catastrophically shit senior management we've had to suffer for years. 

End of the day if you're an apologist for us sleepwalking to scum cruising to 10 iar that's your choice. I choose to hold deep resentment to the likes of mccoist for the terrible mishandling of our once World class club into mediocrity. 

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Warburton fulfilled the brief of getting us promoted very well. The mistake we made was overconfidence in him.

An experienced old hand spending modest sums of money wouldve got us up to championship no problem. At that point we could've signed a Warburton type character, then could've got someone else after the championship season. 

Mccoist was an enabler for the catastrophically shit senior management we've had to suffer for years. 

End of the day if you're an apologist for us sleepwalking to scum cruising to 10 iar that's your choice. I choose to hold deep resentment to the likes of mccoist for the terrible mishandling of our once World class club into mediocrity. 

An apologist sleepwalking to the scum cruising to 10.

Aye very good mate.

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

An apologist sleepwalking to the scum cruising to 10.

Aye very good mate.

You seem reasonably happy with how the lower leagues went. I am appalled by how bad we did during that period. Wasted 10s of millions with almost nothing to show for it. Ran of steam to even get out of the championship at the first time of asking despite spending millions. 

17 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Nah. His goal scoring exploits are not tarnished by his "money grabbing" by any stretch of the imagination.

Maybe in your eyes but it's  simply not true to say that in reality . Or hundreds of bears would not be disliking him as much as they do

His best mates are all beggars I bet and that is the biggest worry from a so called legend . He is the biggest appeaser out there

At a time when he should feel the hate coming from our enemies . It is like water of a ducks back unless he is being liked or being seen to be apologetic towards us .

I could take him or leave him in all honesty

Great player, shite manager. 

The money doesn’t matter, if he never took it, what do people think would have happened too it?  

would some rather that we slashed all wages, refused TUPE and became a lower division club? We were to maintain our level, unfortunately standards have since dropped and people expect less from the club than they should. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

- who stopped titles being stripped -

Has this become actual fact now ? I think it must be the only thing he did right since 2012 , if he did it at all . And there is absolutely no record he did . It is hearsay

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

Some folk think that the money part doesn't come into the equation

Do you mean the folk who think Ally could have just slashed his earnings so some crooked bastard could get more money out the club? I mean it's not as if he needs money for anything, maybe an Ally fan would have came along and paid Ally's business interests for him.

The words of Wattie...“But I don’t know what’s going to happen and it’s not my forte. My forte was picking teams, not managers".

mccoist must be as big a disappointment as a manager to Wattie, as he is to everyone else, notwithstanding the shares and  hidden wages shenanigans. 

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do you work for free?

Is the poster also a millionaire that has worked for a business that so attaches with the very people that give him that life?

Doubt it, ridiculous argument you're putting forward.

Just to counter it, I worked for DEBRA for free at the weekends for a couple of years because I emotionally attached to the cause.

1 minute ago, backup said:

The words of Wattie...“But I don’t know what’s going to happen and it’s not my forte. My forte was picking teams, not managers".

mccoist must be as big a disappointment as a manager to Wattie, as he is to everyone else, notwithstanding the shares and  hidden wages shenanigans. 

Any chance of pointing me to the annual accounts where Smith's annual salary was listed?

Archived