Umar sadiq

MacBoyd

1 hour ago, yermaw145 said:

I've got to say if even a hint of that story is true I'm appalled

We still paid him and his attitude was cr@p if you read between the lines of what Gerrard said. 

Cant have that in the first team squad or club at all.

Best way to let him know he isnt wanted and should move on.

6 minutes ago, hammer time said:

must be honest whilst I was expecting the usual negative story relating to Rangers in the week long build up to a derby match, I didn't expect it to be about that useless waste of space

Its early yet. We're only at obscure levels, we've a while to go til we reach fabricated, vindictive, spiteful and bigoted levels by next weekend.

It was pretty pointless bringing him here to be fair.  Gerrard did talk him up ‘he works too hard’ then never played him.  No doubt he was shit but then why the fuck did we sign him on loan?  What are the scouts doing?

3 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Moaning like fuck in the papers saying he was ostracized after a few weeks. Wasnt given a chance and wasnt even aloud to park in the car park. We owe him his December wage and Gerrard never even spoke to him.

Useless big bastard.

Deserves his month of lying time. Ooops. already started it.

I just want to know whose brain farted and thought it would be magnificent to sign him in the first place. I’ve never seen anyone look so inept in YouTube before the signing and the guy has as much charisma as a butterfly.

58 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Like lots of big clubs they are simply gambling on x amount turning out decent whilst they loan the rest out for fees

He joined on loan first for a season, before they paid £2 million for him, fuck knows what they seen in that season to convince them to spend that on him.