McAllister attacked

scottyc06

17 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Nah, not that I know of anyway.

They had that usual neddy smack kid look about them. Indistinguishable from 1000 other faces out in the town on a Saturday night.

Pity or you could have maybe got some payback along the way

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Place is full of this lot pal, get my profile checked by loads of them every week, here check this one out while your at it!

image.thumb.jpeg.020b8d6a2ecd1a1c02d0985cc97aad32.jpeg

I'm the same mate, always spotting the usual creeps then finding they have been masturbating over my profile.

12 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Leeds is a shit pit 

Hope Gary's ok and the guy who did it gets jailed... but that comment is as far from the truth as it's possible to get.  Leeds is one of the best cities in the UK now.

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Why would you doubt it would be one of them? Surely as much chance of it being one of them than anyone else, it would probably be more likely imo.

Considering mcallister is highly thought of by leeds fans then I can’t really see a leeds fan that leans towards celtic hitting him.  

Sad to hear a gentleman such as our Gary being attacked whilst our with his wife. I hope they catch the vile tramp that did it and Gary gets well soon.

Oh, don't care what anyone says I'm pretty sure it was a celtc fan that did it.

4 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Fuck me man anyone who thinks this is a random attack in is on another fucking planet.

this will be some taig who done this. Simple as that.

this will be swept under the carpet in Scottish media and made to be random at all costs. 

I would be amazed if the person who did this did not do it because he knew exactly who Gary was.