Krakow

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Oh for fuck sake not another thread with some cunt telling us they will be out the country for a game against them.

your own fucking fault for booking to go away when we are playing them.

just joking mate enjoy your trip and the hookers.

The best bit is the game he was going over for has been moved and he's also missing that. 

3 hours ago, Malvern said:

Just watch the comment updates from here you will get a blow by blow, alright some will be 5 mins late as the cheap bastards won't pay for it live.

Bought a fucking comp to get on the internet in the first place, so why should I have to pay any more? 

...Im a helmet 

1 hour ago, Blueteeth said:

Bought a fucking comp to get on the internet in the first place, so why should I have to pay any more? 

...Im a helmet 

See if the place your staying has free wifi, just bounce off that or go to a bar with the same.

Just don't forget to take the laptop back with you when you're pissed.

20 minutes ago, Malvern said:

See if the place your staying has free wifi, just bounce off that or go to a bar with the same.

Just don't forget to take the laptop back with you when you're pissed.

Sorry mate, wasn't being serious, should have just left the keyboard alone for that one. 

At least the "I'm a helmet" bit is true

4 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Oh for fuck sake not another thread with some cunt telling us they will be out the country for a game against them.

your own fucking fault for booking to go away when we are playing them.

just joking mate enjoy your trip and the hookers.

I never seen any hookers on Kraków 😀

Beautiful place but the best bars are in the town

Sometimes you have the odd bar at airport showing the footy

As it's the bheasts .You could get lucky 

Krakow airport is in Belice which is 11 km (almost 7 miles west of Krakow. Your best bet if you want to see the game i(and if you have time) is to catch the train into Kraków Główny which is the main railway station and go to the John Bull pub. It's about 17 minutes by train, but just make sure you have a valid Bilet (ticket) because the inspectors don't take any excuses if you haven't got one and you will get a massive fine and possibly end up in the nick.

BTW! Krakow airport is the John Paul II International Airport Kraków–Balice, named after you know who. The price of beer at the airport is around 19-25 zloty, which is twice the price what you pay in the city.

Best of luck.

3 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Krakow airport is in Belice which is 11 km (almost 7 miles west of Krakow. Your best bet if you want to see the game i(and if you have time) is to catch the train into Kraków Główny which is the main railway station and go to the John Bull pub. It's about 17 minutes by train, but just make sure you have a valid Bilet (ticket) because the inspectors don't take any excuses if you haven't got one and you will get a massive fine and possibly end up in the nick.

BTW! Krakow airport is the John Paul II International Airport Kraków–Balice, named after you know who. The price of beer at the airport is around 19-25 zloty, which is twice the price what you pay in the city.

Best of luck.

The bull pub is decent, watched one of our European games in there as the guy set up a link on his laptop. There was me and about 6 celtic fans

4 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The bull pub is decent, watched one of our European games in there as the guy set up a link on his laptop. There was me and about 6 celtic fans

Yea , mate, the Bull in Mikołajska street isn't too bad for watching football as long as you can put up with the tarriers that frequent it. There are far better pubs to watch games but they are further away from the Rynek Glowny and by the sound of it, the OP might be pushed for time.