50 Greatest Rangers Goals

Ace

9 minutes ago, jamess said:

Great watch.  The Bobby Russel PSV and the Cooper Hampden 'keepy uppy' goal should have been higher ranked,  but what a selection of goals.

Two of my fav's, we scored three at Hampden that day John Macdonald and Sandy Jardine both also scored crackers, I don't think I have seen them since.

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Two of my fav's, we scored three at Hampden that day John Macdonald and Sandy Jardine both also scored crackers, I don't think I have seen them since.

Strange that this great game has practically no video record.  Same for the same era game when we were 2 down to timmy at half time at home and won 3-2. One of my favourite games.

Some belters in there. Great video. Thinking of some crackers that haven't made. Thinking Boyd scored a couple of peaches. Bougherra from his own box. Amoruso with a few long range efforts. Adam free kick under the wall. Ricksen free kicks. Few Tav crackers. Lewis Macleod overhead...

Sure there are many others.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

There's the final bit of Sandy's great goal at the end after Davie Cooper's goal here, I can still remember it clearly, he ran the length of the park from the cellic end toward the Rangers end, and the weather was just glorious that day.

040879-drybrough-cup-celtic-v-rangers-1-

77ec7177677b8abda56fa625e93af4c2---augus

Sandy%20Jardine.jpg

040879-drybrough-cup-celtic-v-rangers-1-

Best 11 minutes I’ve spent in a while thanks for posting. All though I feel if this goal was against a bigger team it would have easily made the list. In my eyes it’s one of the best goals I have ever seen and it’s in my top 3 Rangers goals