Eight Goal Romp For U18’s

Elfideldo

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Id throw Coombes into a league game this season tbh

We've nothing to lose and may aswell give him first team action. Not on Sunday right enough but aye 

If we lose on Sunday then you're right we might as well see if he can do a turn off the bench.

EDIT: Okay i concur with Elf above me as he knows what he is talking about unless he voted remain.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

If we lose on Sunday then you're right we might as well see if he can do a turn off the bench.

EDIT: Okay i concur with Elf above me as he knows what he is talking about unless he voted remain.

I respect the bloke as he obviously watches the youth more than most of us do but just chuck the lad in, who gives a fuck

Throw him in for a few minutes and see if he sinks or swims, then release Davis 

Thanks as usual for the report. Elfideldo across the youth groups. We seem to be doing very well at this level. I watched all of the ALKASS International Cup tournament and there is some genuine talent in there that have a reasonable chance of taking further steps to the seniors if they keep progressing. It's obvious that Nathan Young-Coombes is a standout for a kid that's just turned 16 yrs old, but I agree with you about him being nowhere ready to play in the SPFL at the moment, as he would get the shit kicked out of him with some of the hammer throwers that lurk about every matchday. We played young Serge Atakayi against Motherwell for 10 minutes and the poor kid got crocked. I wouldn't be surprised to see Young-Coombs move up to play for the U/20's next year though.