Union Jack scotland supporters club

GOAT

Constitution:

Constitution  – Scotland Union Jack - Scotland  Supporters Club

1. The name of the supporters club shall be  “ Scotland Union Jack  - Scotland  Supporters Club ”. 

2. The purpose of the club will be to support the Scotland international  football team on a not for profit basis.  All monies collected either through donation, joining or membership fees  will be used to enhance the club,  enhance the support we give the Scotland National team in the form of  flags, banners etc., to benefit the members and at the discretion of the  Executive Committee may be donated to our recognised charity –Erskine Care Home for Veterans.

3. The day to day running of the club shall be undertaken by an Executive  Committee, consisting of a Chairman, Vice Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary and 3 Office Bearers.

4. The committee can make decisions on behalf of the club providing the majority of the committee agree.

5. It is the intention of the Scotland Union Jack Scotland Supporters Club to promote and support the Scotland  National Team and Scotland’s place within the United Kingdom, in all aspects of the club operations and to uphold and preserve the good name of Scotland, the United Kingdom and  that of the Scotland National Football Team.

6. Club membership will be open to all Scotland Supporters with 2 levels of membership :a.Full Member:  i.Full voting rights on club matters at AGM b. Child Member (Under 16). i. No voting rights on club matters at AGM

7. The committee will periodically undertake a review of membership numbers and a limit may be placed on membership numbers.

8. Any proposed alterations to the constitution must be submitted in writing to the Chairman prior to the  Quarter 4 Committee meeting directly prior to the AGM and must receive a majority vote of approval at Committee stage prior to being presented to the membership at the following AGM. A 75% majority vote of members at the AGM is required to pass any alteration. 

9. Members shall maintain standards of behaviour, which are acceptable at  all times. If it is brought to the attention of the committee that a member  displays behaviour, which is not  deemed acceptable by the committee, a special committee meeting will be  called to either reprimand or expel the  member. Acceptable behaviour is that which is deemed normal within  society. The club will not be obliged to repay membership to expelled members.

10. Scotland Union Jack Scotland Supporters Club shall join other supporter’s bodies if the committee deems it appropriate.

11. Club Meetings a.Regular Committee meetings shall be held quarterly b.AGM shall be held yearly, within Quarter 1, with members receiving  notification by email not less than 1 month prior.

12. Committee Members shall hold office for a period of 2 calendar years and thereafter seek re-election, if desired, at the following AGM (they shall remain in office until the relevant AGM). A nomination for any vacant  office must be supported by a proposer and a seconder with the nominee,  proposer and seconder having been a fully paid full member of the club  for the 24 months prior to the AGM.

13. The club takes no responsibility for members or anyone else’s action outwith its jurisdiction (e.g. on coaches, stadia, social media etc).

14. Due to the wide geographical spread of the clubs membership, there will not normally be any travel arranged to matches. Rather, a designated pre /post match meeting place will be intimated to members by email.

15. Club funds shall be held by the Treasurer with a fund status report  issued to the committee monthly and the full accounts submitted to the  membership for approval at the AGM.

16. Club Membership Fees set for Calendar Year 2018 a. Full Membership: Joining Fee: £20; Thereafter yearly Renewal: £10 b.Children (under 16): Joining Fee: £8; Thereafter yearly Renewal: £5 

17. The committee reserve the right to revoke membership at any time. (<-- must be run by Jaffa Monster)

I see their Legends are really recent as well...

If it’s real and they genuinely want to promote supporting Scotland while supporting Scotland’s place in the union surely it’s something Rangers fans should get behind? 

The snp and nationalists are winning support by subconsciously dividing being Scottish and British, as if you somehow can only be one or the other. Anything that fights this attempt at division and can help proud Scots also feel British can only be a good thing. Remember if they do get a second referendum every vote is going to count!

3 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

If it’s real and they genuinely want to promote supporting Scotland while supporting Scotland’s place in the union surely it’s something Rangers fans should get behind? 

The snp and nationalists are winning support by subconsciously dividing being Scottish and British, as if you somehow can only be one or the other. Anything that fights this attempt at division and can help proud Scots also feel British can only be a good thing. Remember if they do get a second referendum every vote is going to count!

i will wait to see the flags at games and not a Saltire with YES all over them.

34 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sadly, support from our side is almost non existent - a real shame, can't blame anyone for not supporting the national team now. I grew up in the 80s/90s when the squad was packed with Rangers players - now we are barely representative, and that needs to change. I like international football, so do still want them to do well - but it's getting harder to back that management and squad with any real support.

Aye I did as well but I sure as hell cannot remember too many times a player was booed when coming on, now if a Rangers player is mentioned in the team they get dogs abuse, fuck that.

7 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Aye I did as well but I sure as hell cannot remember too many times a player was booed when coming on, now if a Rangers player is mentioned in the team they get dogs abuse, fuck that.

Can't remember that actually happening recently, since Ian Black anyway - the excuse was that the game v Australia was at Easter Rd!! Its definitely a bit of a cliche that gets played to the maximum on here. McGregor certainly didn't get booed when he saved their arses against Israel. That said, would be interested to see the reaction if Jack came on as a sub.

On 30/03/2019 at 17:13, Bristol loyal said:

It's definitely not subconscious.   

11 hours ago, GOAT said:

that right there is reason number one while I’ll never support Scotland. 

Never realised the extent of the hatred towards the National Anthem.

11 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That flower of Scotland song 🤣

🤮

It's a scabby anti English dirge.

A friend of mine is one of the office bearers - he had his UJ in Kazhakstan and San Marino.  Couple of drunken fannies shouting abuse but on the whole no issues - managed to sign up a number of new members to this too.

On 30/03/2019 at 14:19, Malvern said:

booing of our players started when wee Wulle Henderson was selected ahead of Row-Row-Row-yer-boat and irony of ironies BJK was the Scotland manager 

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 17:13, Bristol loyal said:

I agree mate but it would be even more apathetic than a protest against the BBC